Job Category: Marketing/Management
Job Type: Remote
This position utilizes a self-directed work style to complete tasks with minimal supervision, as well as the ability to creatively solve problems, think independently, and present a professional image.
This position requires effective customer service skills and the ability to react and shift priorities quickly. The successful candidate must be detailed-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Duties involve high-level internal and external contacts and exposure to sensitive information, therefore, the successful candidate must demonstrate tact, diplomacy, discretion, and good judgment. This is a fast-paced, challenging position, where high performance and quick action is expected. The ability and willingness to support and meet tight deadlines, while staying focused on policies and procedures are critical.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Communicates with executive, administrative, and management personnel to gather or convey relevant information in a timely manner
- Coordinates event and meeting planning, arrangement, and support
- This position will utilize a range of systems and tools to provide administrative support for various processes that includes locating, integrating and consolidating sensitive information from multiple sources; ensuring accuracy of data; and filing electronic documents efficiently. This also includes preparing chart decks, reporting, and analyzing data to identify trends for focused attention. The position will also draft correspondence and reports, ensuring that all are accurate, complete, and properly handled
- Participates in and leads miscellaneous projects or initiatives as needed, including support for the broader GTA organization
- 1 year of experience supporting Senior level management
- Experience supporting multiple leaders
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and SharePoint
- Experience with tools such as Expense Account Systems, Time Recording, Travel booking systems and purchasing systems
- Detailed oriented
- Team player who is proactive and collaborative
- Outstanding and Effective communications and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management; demonstrated punctuality, and reliability
- Proven effective verbal, written, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive data
- Demonstrated ability to act with diplomacy and discretion with customers, colleagues, and superiors
- Experience multi-tasking and effectively balancing priorities
- Experience supporting remote leaders
Jonsguide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.