Your Frigidaire stove can make or break your cooking experience.
That is why it is always important to carry out some thorough research so that you can come up with a choice that is both sensible as well as logical.
Talking about logic, we have reviewed 10 of the most popular Frigidaire stove brands in order to see which one of them offers the best bargain.
From models with 5 sealed gas burners to ones with double ovens, here’s a run-down of the best Frigidaire gas range units.
Frigidaire Gallery Series 30 Inch Slide-In Gas Range FGGS3065PF Stainless Steel
Frigidaire FGES3065PF Gallery 30 Stainless Steel Electric Slide-In Smoothtop Range – Convection offers plenty of room to cook more food at once thanks to its spacious 4.5 cubic feet large capacity oven.
On top, you will find a 4 sealed gas burner cooktop that is equipped with a 17,000 BTU power plus burner. That is provided alongside 15,000 BTU quick boil burners for diversity.
Back to the spacious oven – the manufacturer of this Frigidaire stove claims that it has True convention featuring the 350-watt element that engulfs the convection fan thereby improving heat distribution for faster roasting and baking. Overall, this machine provides quick all-around heating with its pre-heat taking less than 6 minutes.
- 4 sealed gas burners with two powerful sets of burners at 15,000 BTU and 17,000 BTU.
- Enhanced with True Convection feature which offers 350-watt element engulfing a fan that distributes heat all through the oven for even baking.
- Pre-heats in under 6 minutes.
- Provides variable broiling which lets you set temperature from 400 degrees Fahrenheit to 440 degrees Fahrenheit for optimal cooking performance.
- Smudge-proof stainless steel with a decent protective coating that eliminates fingerprints.
- Covered by 1-year warranty
- Excellent protective coating
- Fast pre-heat time
- Variable broiling for added versatility
- Has a dark surface which tends to show every little spot, speck and spill and hence is difficult to keep looking clean
Frigidaire FGGF3035RF Gallery 30 Inches Gas Range
If you are looking for even more oven capacity in your next Frigidaire stove, FGGF3035RF is your go-to choice. It has a 5.0 cubic feet capacity giving the owner plenty of room to cook more stuff at a go.
In addition, it has a versatile cooktop which has 5 gas burners including a center burner of 9,500BTU and other quick burners of 17,000 BTU. This gives you the power to achieve precise temperature control always.
- Extra-large window with bright lighting allows you to check the progress of your meal without opening the door.
- Just like its Frigidaire stove siblings, it provides variable broiling which lets you set temperature from as low as 400 degrees Fahrenheit for as high as 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Comes with added safety measures to protect your home. For instance, it is designed to automatically shut down after 12 hours of usage and has 2 to 3-hour self-clean cycles.
- Has matte black continuous grates making it easier to move pans and pots from one burner to another without necessarily lifting them.
- Smudge-proof protective coating
- Faster and even baking
- Easy to move pots and pans
- Easy to set cooking temperatures
- Quite pricey
Frigidaire FFEF3048LS, 30 Inch Electric Range, Stainless Steel
This freestanding Frigidaire FFEF3048LS, 30 Inch Electric Range, Stainless Steel is built for the cook who wants to experience a little more luxury in sampling out various recipes. It weighs a whopping 120 pounds meaning that it is a little heavy to move around hence not so convenient for those who move frequently.
Its size is the pinnacle of its beauty – straddling at just over 28 inches by 29 inches and 47 inches, this Frigidaire stove provides just enough capacity to cook a family meal at once. Its covering is made of smudge-free stainless steel cover which is reinforced to provide long-term usage.
- This Frigidaire stove’s cooktop finish is made out of black porcelain with the drawers being made of black metal with stainless steel overlay. The handles are also made of stainless steel.
- Its exterior is painted to achieve a stainless steel finish giving it that rich sense of authenticity.
- Enhanced with ready-select controls for easy control and enhanced user experience.
- You don’t need to worry about cleaning this machine, you only touch a single button and it cleans itself automatically.
- Excellent finish
- Adorable design and quality
- Protected by 1-year warranty
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Bottom drawer is a little weak
Frigidaire Ultimate Cooking Combo 30 Inch Freestanding Range with Double Oven
This is yet another of the freestanding Frigidaire Ultimate Cooking Combo-Frigidaire Gallery 30 Freestanding ELECTRIC Double Oven Range with a Matching Gallery Over The Range Microwhood FGEF306TMF_FGMV175QF models from the reputed manufacturer. It is available in stainless steel and has double oven space for more flexibility in case you want to make more than one recipe at a go.
Best of all is that the capacity of oven provided is more than adequate – at 7.0 cubic feet, with expandable elements and True Convection technology. Its pre-heat technology is on point because it works in under 6 minutes. There is also a Keep Warm zone together with precision set controls.
- Amazingly, rich stainless steel finish. The ovens have nice see-through glass windows for easy viewing of the recipe. Its racks are made of steel which makes them strong and durable.
- Its control panel is LCD lit making it easy to control and set temperature based on a digital display.
- There are 5 top burners provided adding to the diversity of temperature. If you want to simply warm your food, you go for the one with the lowest BTU. If you are looking to boil your recipe, you opt for the one with the highest BTU.
- Quick self-clean cycle
- More oven space
- Easy to control
- Excellent finish
- Oven windows are not wide enough, as compared to other competing end-to-end Frigidaire stove oven window models available
Frigidaire FPGF3685LS Professional Gas Range
From the pilotless electronic ignition to the digital temperature display and 12-hour oven shutoff clock, Frigidaire 36 Professional Gas Range stands out among the high-end models from a renowned manufacturer.
It has 5 sealed gas burners with the strongest one bringing 16,000 BTU while the weakest one offers 5,000 BTU. The oven capacity is however not as big as what we have seen with other Frigidaire stove siblings as it spans just above 3.7 cubic feet.
- Has a stainless steel appearance particularly around the handles, door, and window.
- Enhanced with controls such as pilotless electronic ignition, kitchen time, pro-select controls, digital temperature display, clock and 12-hour oven shutoff.
- This Frigidaire stove offers one-touch self-clean such that you can commence the self-cleaning cycle with a simple touch of a button.
- Has 2 oven racks, with oven light and Dari-Broil 2 temperature levels. Its convenience features include Sabbath Mode and Delay Clean.
- Covered by 1-year warranty
- Professional style knobs
- Compared to other Frigidaire stove models, this one has less oven capacity
Frigidaire 36 Freestanding Range FPGF3685SS Overview
Yotube Video Review: Frigidaire 36 Freestanding Range FPGF3685SS Overview
- Top 10 Best Samsung Stove Reviews — How to Choose the Right One in 2017?
- Countertop Convection Oven Reviews — Choose the Best One for Yourself
- Bread Machine Reviews — Making the Right Choice
Frigidaire FFES3025PS 30″
Packed with a good number of convenience features and wrapped in stainless steel, this Frigidaire FFES3025PS 30″ is attractively styled. It features large capacity oven allowing you to cook more dishes at once.
Therefore, holiday meals and large family gatherings are no big matches for this huge oven. In addition, this Frigidaire stove is easy to clean with the delay clean function that allows the oven to clean itself while you are out.
- Equipped with four heating elements including 6″, 7″, 9″ and 12″ elements that add much-needed versatility for specialty dishes as it can easily accommodate larger pots and pans.
- Boasts a delay start function and timed cook option so you can just put your dishes in the oven while you are out and set the delay start function accordingly — by the time you return your food will be ready.
- 4.6 cubic feet self-clean oven that provides you with a lot of room so you can easily prepare various dishes at once.
- Wide enough oven window that allows you to see the status of your dish without having to open the oven door.
- Ready-select control knobs which enable you to easily select options.
back to menu ↑
Frigidaire FGIF3061NF Gallery 30″ Stainless Steel Electric Induction Range-Convection
If you are looking for a reasonably priced induction range, then you should consider this Frigidaire FGIF3061NF. Frigidaire has packed this appliance with enough features to keep cooking convenient. It features an attractive stainless steel exterior that pairs perfectly with other Frigidaire stainless steel appliances.
This Frigidaire stove is, therefore, sure to add a high-end aesthetic to any kitchen. It also boasts an easy to reach drawer located at the bottom of the oven to offer you more storage space.
- 5.4 cubic feet True convection oven which is large enough to allow you to cook multiple dishes at once.
- Features various control options including auto keep warm option, self-clean option for a quick and easy oven cleaning and quick option to meet all your cooking needs.
- Equipped with 5 induction elements one of which is used to keep food warm.
- Large viewing window that allows you to monitor your meals as they cook without having to open the oven door.
- Powered electrically hence no batteries required.
- Efficient and reduces cooking times
- Easy to use and maintain
- Boasts various control options for your needs
- The stainless steel finish is smudge proof and resists fingerprints
- You cannot use just any cookware with this Frigidaire stove; You have to use induction-compatible cookware
Frigidaire FFGF3011LW, 30″ Gas Range
Combining an impressively sized oven with a very powerful gas cooktop, Frigidaire FFGF3011LW, 30 Inch Gas Range, White was designed, assembled and engineered in the USA. The stove includes simple ready-select controls that make it very easy to change settings, set a cooking timer or even temperatures.
It is also equipped with a color coordinated oven door with a large useful window so you can check on your meals as they cook without opening the door or letting out heat.
- A low-simmer burner that enables you to cook even the most delicate foods and sauces with ease.
- 4.2 cubic feet oven large enough to meet all your cooking needs and an electric kitchen timer allowing you to step away from the stove for a moment.
- Easy to clean and access pull-out drawer located under the oven compartment and an 18000 BTU broiling system.
- Powered by gas and boats 120 volts.
- Broil and serve drawer that enables you to go from the broiler to the dinner table within no time
- Great for everyday use
- 4 open heating elements and two racks
- Unlike most Frigidaire stoves that self-cleans themselves, the oven of this stove requires manual cleaning
Frigidaire FGES3065PF Gallery 30″ – Convection
If you are looking to ditch a freestanding range for one with front mounted controls and flush fit look, this is the Frigidaire stove to invest in.
Along with a number of high-end conveniences, Frigidaire FGES3065PF Gallery 30 Stainless Steel Electric Slide-In Smoothtop Range – Convection features an exceptional slide-in smooth-top and some of the best cooking performance.
- Features 5 heating elements including a warming zone so you can cook more at once.
- Steam cleaning option to quickly clean your oven and preheat in just a few minutes.
- 4.6 cubic feet True Convection oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking.
- One touch buttons that are easy to use allowing you to keep the food warm or add a minute to the timer.
- Cleans easily and resists fingerprints
- Boasts sturdy and effortless oven rack for easy storage
- Clear viewing window
- Doesn’t come with a cord to plug in so you have to buy one at a local hardware store
Frigidaire FFGF3053LS 30″ Freestanding Gas Range
Featuring an impressive 5.0 cubic feet oven capacity, Frigidaire FFGF3053LS 30 Freestanding Gas Range – Stainless Steel can hold nearly all the meals you come up with. Its cooktop features a matte black finish that complements the heavy-duty, long-lasting continuous cast-iron grates and wipes clean easily. On the exterior, it is covered by stainless steel cleans easily.
- Simple and ready-select controls that allow you to change settings for both the oven and the cooktop easily.
- The Store-More storage drawer is hidden beneath the oven and large enough so you can store appliances like pans, tray, pots or baking sheets.
- 4 Sealed gas burners including a 14,000 BTU Quick Boil burner, two 9,500 BTU burners and a 5,000 BTU Low Simmer burner allowing you to have the precise temperature control at low and high heat.
- Even Baking technology that ensures your food comes out evenly and an extra large viewing window so you can see what is cooking.
|Product Name||Image||Dimensions||Overall Rating||Details|
|Frigidaire Gallery Series 30 Inch Slide-In Gas Range FGGS3065PF Stainless Steel||33 x 34 x 41||7.5||Check price|
|Frigidaire FGGF3035RF Gallery 30 Inches Gas Range||30 x 29 x 48||10||Check price|
|Frigidaire FFEF3048LS, 30 Inch Electric Range, Stainless Steel||28.5 x 29.9 x 47||7||Check price|
|Frigidaire Ultimate Cooking Combo 30 Inch Freestanding Range with Double Oven||-||8||Check price|
|Frigidaire FPGF3685LS Professional Gas Range||28.5 x 36 x 47.8||8,5||Check price|
|Frigidaire FFES3025PS 30″||28.4 x 30 x 36.6||7||Check price|
|Frigidaire FGIF3061NF Gallery 30″ Stainless Steel Electric Induction Range-Convection||33 x 34 x 52||8||Check price|
|Frigidaire FFGF3011LW, 30″ Gas Range||28.5 x 29.9 x 47||7,5||Check price|
|Frigidaire FGES3065PF Gallery 30″ – Convection||32 x 34 x 40||6||Check price|
|Frigidaire FFGF3053LS 30″ Freestanding Gas Range||32 x 33 x 51||8,5||Check price|
Why Choose a Frigidaire Stove?
Frigidaire continues to be probably one of the most trustworthy brands among many leading kitchen product brands.
So one the reasons you should choose a Frigidaire stove is the fact that they feature large capacity ovens thereby providing you with enough room to cook various dishes all at once. These stoves also boast very durable construction as they are made using high-quality materials to provide you with great performance. They also feature simple and easy to use ready-select controls and are very easy to clean and maintain.
Our top pick is the Frigidaire stove, FGGF3035RF for various unique reasons. With 30 Inch oven capacity and expandable elements, this Frigidaire stove is no doubt one of the best. It also boasts automatic shut down after 12 hours for more flexibility and self-clean technology that keeps your over nice and tidy.