Don’t look at the Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust brand of watches as just another compilation of 3-hand watch with date window. They are actually more than that.
Historically, the watch dates back seventy years and just wearing it means you are carrying a timeless timepiece. But besides that, if you are a fashion lover, there are quite a few things to smile about with the modern design of the Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust timepieces. Let’s have a look at some of them.
But besides that, if you are a fashion lover, there are quite a few things to smile about with the modern design of the Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust timepieces. Let’s have a look at some of them.
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 36 Silver Jubilee Dial Stainless Steel Automatic Watch (for men)
This 18 karat gold watch is protected by a stainless steel casing which is backed by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. For easy of control, and to ensure the highest quality of standards is adhered to, there is a silver jubilee dial with yellow gold hands and hour markers that are made of diamond.
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 36 Silver Jubilee Dial Stainless Steel and 18K Yellow Gold Rolex Oyster Automatic Mens Watch 116233SJDO still retains the beauty of analog era and doesn’t disappoint in bringing out that modern look.
- Operates with Rolex caliber 3135 automatic movement with a 50-hour power reserve which means you can wear it on several occasions without having to mind about its accuracy.
- Retains that authentic 3 o’clock date display position, a round case shape and a screw down crown.
- For durability purposes, this Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust is protected with a solid case back and oyster clasp.
- Has a solid design that leaves it water resistant for a depth of up to 330 feet or 100 meters.
- Of course, this watch is entirely Swiss made meaning that you can rest assured of its quality, authenticity, and originality.
Rolex 18K Yellow Gold Fluted Bezel Datejust Watch (for Ladies)
If you are looking for a truly high-end watch, there is no better choice to think about than a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust. In this case, we are talking about Rolex 18K Yellow Gold Fluted Bezel Datejust Watch (for Ladies) which belongs to a class of its own.
Its dial window is anti-scratch as it is made of polished sapphire. Its hands are quite extravagant and have some really wonderful detail work done.
- The movement of this Rolex 18K Yellow Gold Fluted Bezel Datejust Watch (for Ladies) is very smooth and you can wear it literally everywhere.
- The Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust dial itself is silvery and is also marked with hand indicators in the form of rectangular shapes.
- As for style, this timepiece comes down to personal taste especially given its price range.
- The connecting piece of its band is thick and strong with literally no skimping on craftsmanship. The bezel doesn’t disappoint either, it looks good to the eye and has a finely brushed background.
- Time indicators and numbers are engraved and polished in and this gives off a style of prestige that is respected and recognised across the globe.
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Black Mother of Pearl 18K Gold Watch (for Men)
Just like it’s siblings under the Rolex 18K Yellow Gold Fluted Bezel Datejust Watch (for Ladies) banner, Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 36 Black Mother of Pearl Dial Stainless Steel and 18K Yellow Gold Rolex Jubilee Automatic Mens Watch 116233BKMDJ is protected by a stainless steel casing and a jubilee bracelet.
Its center links are made of 18kt yellow gold which is also the case with its fixed fluted bezel. Also worthy of mention is that it has gold hands and diamond markers. Its movement is fully automatic, all thanks to a 50-hour power reserve that has been tried, tested and proven to deliver without disappointment.
- This Rolex 18K Yellow Gold Fluted Bezel Datejust Watch (for Ladies) keeps the original diameter just like the older Datejust models. That means it is generally slimmer and thinner.
- Another nice feature is the 5-link Bracelet. This kind of bracelet carries deep history with it. Its name comes back from the invention of Datejust which is over 40 years ago.
- Built with precious materials and the full stainless editions making it one of the “for the moment” Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watches.
- Its dial is slightly evolved with classical indexes and long batons which are relatively elegant and slimmer.
Rolex Datejust2Tone Black MOP Mother Of Pearl Dial
Rolex Perpetual Datejust Rhodium Gold Watch with 18kt White Gold (for Men)
With an elegant case diameter of 36 mm, you would think this Rolex Perpetual Datejust Rhodium Dial Stainless Steel 18kt White Gold Mens Watch 116234RRO is lesser than its 40mm+ siblings – but it’s not. Its case is made of an intricate combination of stainless steel and white gold.
The Oyster bracelet is also made of stainless steel meaning that it is powerful enough for those looking for durability. Its dial is made of rhodium and its hands have a slight silver touch.
Although this watch has an analog dial, its movement is automated hence completing that luxurious sense of style that everyone would look for. And to add to the Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watch’s safety, this one
And to add to the Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watch’s safety, this one utilises a fold over clasp which is enhanced with safety release.
- The bezel on this Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Watch (for Ladies) comprises of white gold and has a brushed background with indicators and numbers that have been polished in providing a style of prestige.
- Its hands are modest i.e. not too flashy and not too dull. They have some well thought-out design work done on them. A closer look at them shows that they resemble something that’s rarely found in high-end watches.
- It is equipped with 3 hands and here you can also find different varieties of hands ranging from spear shaped to short stout hands.
- The band length is fully adjustable meaning you will not have an issue as far as sizing is concerned. What you may want to be careful about is the width of the band and face.
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust White Index Dial Jubilee Bracelet Fluted Bezel (for Men)
This watch is considered a rare gem, at least by the majority of watch buyers, but you probably already know that if you are looking at this review. Wearing this around, literally to any place can garner you all kinds of attention.
The style of the watch is an all classic 18kt gold that is not too gaudy but looks more like a royal piece of jewelry – which is what most people want when investing in such a high-end Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watch from Europe.
- One feature with this iconic watch is its 5-piece metal link bracelet, popularly referred to as the Jubilee band. This dates back to 1945.
- The perpetual self-winding movement is of caliber 3135 which is entirely made by Rolex. This is further certified by chronometer.
- Can appeal to all people who understand the value of an authentic watch irrespective of taste because it is offered in a wide variety of options.
- It has a modest 36mm diameter which makes it look slimmer and more streamlined. Its date box is located at the usual 3 o’clock spot.
- Protected by an iconic oyster case which provides an airtight casing that protects the watch from water penetration for up to 330 feet.
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Mother of Pearl Dial Automatic Watch (for Ladies)
A vintage watch that possesses the same elegance you need in today’s world is rare to find. Good thing is that this Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust embodies those two qualities. Its dial is glorious all thanks to its silver tone and hour markers which resemble its fancy hands. Looking intricately and closer at the bracelet shows that it is in line with any other jubilee link bracelet – which definitely makes it a winner.
Powered by the highest standards of Swiss technology, this Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust is protected by an airtight case that by default protects the watch’s movement from external interference. The system is further protected by two sealed zones which ensure no water gets into the case even if you dive as deep as 330 feet into the water.
- Elegantly designed to suit all manner of events from executive meetings to typical office day and even casual moments. Generally, this watch’s silvery design can completely transform your image.
- The watch may be vintage, but it is important to keep in mind that this Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust gets an A+ rating in accuracy. It runs on Swiss technology which has a deserved ace in accuracy.
- Has an aesthetic date display which, as usual, is located at the 3 o’clock section of the watch.
- From the looks, design, and operation, this watch qualifies to be called a luxury watch.
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 179166 Platinum (for Ladies)
Thinking of this Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watch’s disadvantages can be pretty difficult because it is a gem of sorts. First, keeping in mind that it’s a vintage timepiece, it is highly authentic. You will fall in love with its screw-down case back and deployment buckle.
Unlike some of its popular siblings, this one does not have the Jubilee Bracelet but the President Bracelet which comprises 3 intricate connections.
- If you are looking for a watch that can be worn even during those involving outdoor activities like swimming, then this one is the real deal given that it can withstand water for more than 330 feet depth.
- Has a scratch resistant sapphire crystal and it elegantly operates on the backdrop of a brushed platinum case.
- Has a domed bezel, date feature, and self-winding automatic movement.
- Backed by a certificate of authenticity.
- Its bracelet is adjustable meaning that no matter the size of your hand you can adjust it to fit.
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 36mm Stainless Steel Domed Bezel Watch
Built with simple functionality such as the date window that is placed at the strategic 3 o’clock spot so it can be read even when you’re wearing a long-sleeve shirt, this Rolex Oyster Perpetual DatejustRolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust has a sweeping central second-hand which is significantly different from other hands.
It has a 36mm dial which some may consider too small – but keeping in mind that this size gives it a more vintage look, there’s absolutely no reason to worry about it. Its face is subtly made resembling the sunburst of the 60s.
- For added convenience, its date window is enhanced with Cyclops which magnifies the date. Its dial is pretty easy to the eye as well.
- Apart from the more laid-back look, this watch is king when it comes to flexibility. Its bracelet is adjustable and unlike those watches with folded links, this one is more solid and hulk.
- Enhanced with the automatic/self-winding movement which puts it at par with ultra modern standards. Keep in mind that it has 3135 movement and with a power, a capacity to last you for a whopping 50 hours.
- COSC certified by Chronometer automatic movement.
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Li Watch 116333 (for Men)
If you are looking for a watch that combines a bit of gold, with a bit of silver and a nice dark background to make a fashion statement then Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust Ii Mens Watch 116333 perfectly fits the bill. And it’s not just good on the surface. A closer look at it reveals that it has a certificate of authenticity and that it comes completely with a scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Looking to enjoy a day out in the water? This could just be your perfect Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust because it can withstand water for more than 330 feet.
- To withstand physical pressure or any sort of external pressure, this unit is deeply buried beneath a 41mm case.
- No matter the size of your hand, you will fall in love with the 7-inch adjustable bracelet which is further enhanced with a deployment buckle.
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 116200
A blue dial and a classic 5 piece metal link bracelet (also known as the Jubilee Bracelet) are among the few things that attracted our attention to this reasonably priced watch.
As with other Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watches, Rolex Oyster Perpetual DateJust 116200 has its date feature dexterously placed on the 3 o’clock point of the dial. That, of course, makes it easier to check the date even when you are wearing a long-sleeved garment. Its crystal is scratch resistant and its deployment buckle is perfectly on point.
- Simple functionality with a sweeping central second-hand which makes the date and time easier to read anytime.
- Housed in an Oyster case which has been used by Rolex since 1926. This case is waterproof.
- Yet another beautiful feature of this Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watch is the perpetual mechanism system and a sealed winding crown.
How to Choose a Watch?
There are different kinds of watches. Some expensively priced, others cheap and yet others moderately priced. The key is to find one that complements your fashion and meets your expectations. If you are looking for a gold watch, for instance, you will want to consider the karats. Typically the 18kt watch class is the most sought-after. Another feature worth considering is the crystal – this should be scratch resistant.
You basically want to find a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust that is well protected from external forces including water. Normally, and not unless you are a deep diver, a watch that can withstand up to 350 feet depth of water is recommended.
Last but definitely not least, when purchasing a watch, be sure to go for the original one. There are so many replicas on the market nowadays. Only purchase your dream Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust from reputable sellers with a track record of adhering to set standards.