Whether you are a diver, office professional or a DIY enthusiast this Stuhrling watches review can help you make an informed choice.
Our review considers factors like technology, durability, style, water resistance and even quality of casing. It is important to note that while some watches offer great technology, they are weaker when it comes to water resistance.
At the same time, others offer better water-resistant results but are weaker technology-wise. From watches that offer a classic display of craftsmanship to ones that offer great time accuracy, this is a comprehensive list of Stuhrling watches review.
Stuhrling Original Men’s 395.33U16 Aquadiver Regatta Watch
This is a great watch especially for professional divers and can make a great gift for yourself or someone you love. It is a classic display of wonderful craftsmanship and comes with almost all the features one may desire in an upmarket wrist watch.
Stuhrling Original Men’s 395.33U16 Aquadiver Regatta Swiss Quartz Stainless Steel Link Bracelet Watch features a stainless steel triple row link bracelet-style strap that is very solid and has a simple clasp with push buttons which make it well secure so it doesn’t fall off easily.
Stainless steel round watch featuring blue unidirectional ratcheting bezel and screw-down crown; Swiss quartz movement with analog display; Protective Krysterna crystal dial window; Water-resistant ...
- The dial window is made of Protective Krysterna Crystal which is more effective than any other crystal or mineral in keeping the watch safe from dirt and damp.
- Elegant blue dial with a robust stainless steel ratcheting unidirectional blue bezel, luminous hand, and a date window at four o’clock makes it one of the best watches in this Stuhrling watches review.
- Boasts solid stainless steel design with a screw-down crown to help you adjust date and time.
- Uses Swiss quartz movement which is quite accurate with analog display.
- Keeps excellent time
- Water resistant up to 200 meters
- Date and time can be set easily
- Sturdy body
- The unidirectional ratcheting bezel might come off easily after getting into contact with water
Stuhrling Original Divers 395.33U16 Aquadiver Regatta Champion Professional Watch
Stuhrling Original Men’s 127A.3315C2 Emperor’s Grandeur Watch
This is another great watch in this Stuhrling watches review. The watch’s beauty lies in its clean, pure simplicity in showing the watch mechanism to its perfectly naked form. Thanks to its exhibition window, you can be able to see what makes a watch tick without taking it apart.
Among the most sought-after Stuhrling watches review, Stuhrling Original Men’s 127A.3315C2 Emperor’s Grandeur Automatic Self Wind Blue Leather Watch is equipped with a leather calfskin band that features deployment clasp with push button closure for safety purposes that is sure to give you a commanding presence that cannot be easily ignored.
Elegant stainless steel watch featuring skeleton dial with animated sun and moon display; 48 mm stainless steel case with Krysterna crystal dial window; Automatic self-wind movement with analog ...
- The watch is water resistant to about 33 feet hence can only withstand rain and splashes.
- Features a sturdy 48 mm stainless steel case and a dial window that is well protected by Krysterna crystal against shatter.
- Powered by automatic self-winding movement with 60-hour power reserve and analog display.
- Has a dual time function with a small second hand and an animated AM/PM (sun and moon) display that signifies whether it’s day or night.
- Doesn’t need a battery
- Well protected in form and stature
- Its alligator leather strap can withstand both wear and tear well
- Provides value for the money
- A little bit pricey
Stuhrling 127A 334553
Stuhrling Original Men’s 395.33B11 Aquadiver Regatta Watch
The Stuhrling Original Men’s 395.33B11 Aquadiver Regatta is a silver watch with a black bezel and a chunky set of markers. It is water resistant up to a whopping 200 meter and is priced modestly considering the features it comes with.
In addition, it is easy to read in dim light and even under water because the markers on the watch usually glow hence definitely one of the best in this Stuhrling watches review.
Round watch in stainless steel with unidirectional ratcheting bezel, logo on dial, and decorated caseback; 42 mm stainless steel case with Krysterna Crystal dial window; Swiss quartz movement with ...
- Boasts a 42 mm stainless steel case with a layer of Krysterna crystal incorporated around the dial window to give it the added protection needed for diving.
- Includes a screw-in crown that prevents the water from getting into the stainless steel case via the watch stem hole.
- Unidirectional ratcheting bezel for those who want to check time quickly and a decorated case back that makes this watch a good looking timepiece.
- Stainless steel boasting triple row link bracelet with black matte finish dial and applied luminous filled Arabic markers and numerals standing out atop the Stuhrling watches review.
- Boasts high-end finish
- Uses Swiss quartz movement with analog display hence very accurate
- The dial has luminous hands and date window hence checking time is a breeze
- Perfect to wear with all types of outfit
- The watch feels slightly heavy around the wrist unless you have a quite thick wrist
Stuhrling Original 706.01 Aquadiver Sport Men’s Black Watch
Inspired by the luxury lifestyle of yacht racing, the Stuhrling Original 706.01 Aquadiver Sport Men’s watch is one of the most admired watches in this Stuhrling watches review. It is water-resistant up to 200 meters hence designed for those who love water sports like scuba diving.
It comes equipped with a rubber strap with a buckle closure that is hypo-allergic hence great for people with sensitive skin to deal with everyday wear and tear.
Diver's watch with unidirectional gear-edge bezel and black dial with date window and lumionus hands/indices; 43mm black stainless steel round case with shatter resistant Krysterna crystal dial ...
- Powered by sturdy Japanese quartz movement with great analog display hence easy to read – a feat that keeps it comfortably positioned on the Stuhrling watches review.
- Comes with a stylish unidirectional ratcheting bezel that is gear-edge along with a date window and a black dial.
- Features a barrier of shatter resistant Krystena crystal on the black dial to resist any type of scratching and matte finish dial with luminous indices/hands.
- 43 mm black stainless steel round case and a screw down crown which makes it water right.
- Has a face that is easy to read even under water
- Can easily be fitted to one’s wrist
- Has three hand movement with quick set date
- Affordable watch with long battery life
- The design is too simple
Stuhrling Original Aquadiver Men’s Dive Watch (664.02)
This is a simple yet sophisticated watch for men. The overall design of Stuhrling Original Aquadiver Men’s Dive Watch – Quartz Waterproof Sports Watch – Blue Dial Date Display Swim Wrist Watch for Men – Luminous Waterproof Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet 664 captures one’s attention as its body has been crafted with finesse.
In addition, it is durable and well put together piece which appears attractive and keeps excellent time compared to most watches in this Stuhrling watches review. It fits around both thin and thick wrists easily thanks to its adjustable fully integrated solid stainless steel link bracelet with a push-button and safety clasp.
Round watch featuring blue unidirectional bezel, blue dial luminous hands/markers and magnified date window at 3 o'clock; 39mm stainless steel round case with shatter resistant Krysterna crystal dial ...
- Has a strong 39 mm stainless steel round case that is water resistant up to 660 feet hence this watch was designed specifically for the fearless diver who takes their timepiece out to sea.
- Powered by Japanese quartz movement with analog display hence it is able to maintain the great accuracy of time.
- A unique blue unidirectional rotating bezel that allows the accuracy of time under water while remaining calm and collected.
- Features blue dial luminous hands and markers, a magnified date window at three o’clock and a shatter resistant Krysterna crystal around the dial window.
- Works equally well underwater
- Price is in accordance with quality delivered
- Durable and strong
- Great design
- The watch band is not solid enough
Stuhrling Original Men’s 699.03 Aviator Watch
There is no doubt this Stuhrling Original Men’s 699.03 Aviator watch is a stylish and smart looking timepiece built with a solid steel case. It is a reliable and resilient timepiece that has surely become a staple in the eyes of savvy air aficionados and the passion and zeal they stand for.
This Stuhrling watch brings it out as an appealing and attractive for its skeleton hands, textured dial with day and date complications and the yellow contrasts. It is powered by Japanese quartz movement with the great analog display hence accuracy of time is a guarantee.
Black ion-plated watch featuring textured dial with day/date complications, skeleton hands, and yellow contrasts; 44mm black stainless steel round case with shatter resistant Krysterna crystal dial ...
- This black ion-plated watch is waterproof to about 330 feet hence only suitable for snorkeling and swimming.
- Comes with 44 mm black stainless steel round case and bezel with luminous applied Arabic numeral and applied stick markers at all other points.
- Includes an alligator embossed genuine leather strap that is 22 mm wide with buckle closure and fluted crown.
- Has a matte finished dial with a day of week indicator and Krysterna crystal to protect the dial window from shatters.
- Rugged and comfortable to wear
- Beautiful packaging
- Easy to read and use
- Features great and quality design
- Not suitable for scuba diving
Stuhrling Original Men's 699 03 Aviator Quartz Day and Date Green Leather Band Watch
Stuhrling Original Men’s 133.33151 Automatic Skeleton Executive Watch
When it comes to fully automatic self-winding clocks, nothing in the Stuhrling watches review can beat the game of 133.33151. It has a solid stainless steel casing which stands out due to its analog display which has an intricate skeleton face. If you are a watch fan who knows better, you would automatically consider these features together and brace for some bad news when it comes to the price tag.
Indeed, if you were to find these features in a typical Swiss watch, it is not unreasonable to expect $500 and above. But that’s not the case here because as we have seen in other Stuhrling watches review lists, this manufacturer tends to offer good pricing for high-quality products.
Round watch with black skeleton dial featuring silver markers and seconds subdial at 6 o'clock; 44mm stainless steel round case with shatter resistant Krysterna crystal dial window and water ...
- 44mm stainless steel casing with Krysterna crystal dial window which is shatter resistant.
- Round face with black skeleton dial which features seconds subdial at 6 o’clock and silver markers.
- Analog display with self-winding movement.
- Watch is powered by the wearer’s motion.
- High-tech watch
- Water resistant up to 50 meters deep
- Aesthetically appealing (particularly for men)
- Automatic self-winding
- It may stop to work if not worn for several days. It’s recommended to wear it for at least 8 hours per day.
Stuhrling Symphony Aristocrat Executive Automatic Skeleton 133.33151
Stuhrling Original Concorso Quartz Sports Watch
Known for its silvery to stainless steel appearance, Concorso is yet another original watch that graces our Stuhrling watches review. Its exterior is surrounded by a solidly built casing that is further reinforced by a tough Krysterina dial window.
The 40mm casing leads to a black dial which has the logo engraved under the 12 o’clock unit. There are quite a few features worth exploring about this watch among them.
Round stainless steel watch featuring black dial, logo under 12 o'clock, and triple-row link bracelet; 40mm stainless steel round case with shatter resistant Krysterna crystal dial window; Protective ...
- Polished stainless steel case with grey skeleton dial rose-tone markets and hands.
- Outer minute track, dauphine hands and twenty-four hour counter.
- Inner dial is protected by a 42mm stainless steel case which is further enhanced with Krysterna Crystal dial window.
- Offers effective water resistance for up to 165 feet deep and is therefore recommended for brief periods of snorkeling or swimming.
- High-quality leather band which is fastened by buckle closure.
- Leather strap is made of alligator leather which is embossed
- Part of the dial features matte finish
- Its automatic functionality works effectively
- Leather strap and bronze hands look fantastic
- Not suitable for long periods of diving or snorkeling
Stuhrling Original Men’s 393.33152 Classic Winchester Watch
The 393.33152 Classic Winchester Watch comes out in all Stuhrling watches review as one with different looks. Its dial is stripped where the mechanism of the clock can be observed right in the face of the watch itself – popularly known as a skeleton type of dial.
Besides that, it is complemented with a bevel bezel that is polished to blend with subdued undertones of the watch. Sturhling 393.33152 does not need any batteries to run – it is automatic self-winding. And that’s not forgetting the fact that its strap and buckle clasp are made using timeless inputs.
Stainless steel watch with skeleton dial, coin-edge bezel, and croco-embossed leather band with stitching; Automatic self-wind movement with analog display; Protective Krysterna crystal dial window; ...
- The dial is protected by Krysterna crystal dial window which is tough and resistant to pressure and impact.
- Has croco-embossed leather band with strong stitching alongside a coin-edge bezel.
- Each watch comes with two leather bands (one black and another one brown in color) – these two are interchangeable.
- This watch can be worn even when one is swimming or showering and is water resistant for up to 50 meters depth (165 feet).
- Attractive looking
- It is self-automatic and doesn’t require battery or winding
- It is well made and feels solid
- May feel a bit clumsy or too thick to some wearers
Stuhrling Original Delphi Automatic Watch With Grey Skeleton Dial
This is not your ordinary all-time wear watch. Stuhrling Original Delphi Automatic Watch – Grey Skeleton Dial Wrist Watch for Men comes with dauphine hands, a 24-hour counter and an outer minute track. Its dial is designed to highlight the internal working of the machine also known as grey skeleton dial.
This delicate masterpiece is protected by a 42 mm stainless steel case with Krysterian Crystal dial window. Its hands and markers feature a nice rose-tine and band a rich alligator leather material.
Round watch with polished stainless steel case featuring grey skeleton dial and rose-tone hands and markers; Features dauphine hands, outer minute track, and 24-hour counter on inner dial42 mm ...
- Water resistance level of up to 50 meters which is generally suitable for brief periods of swimming (although not suitable for snorkeling or diving).
- Our Stuhrling watches review can confirm that this watch has an alligator leather band with buckle closure.
- Does not use battery but it relies on automatic self-winding movement which is enhanced with analog display.
- Everything is intricately constructed from an outer minute track to a 24-hour counter and dauphine hands – this Stuhrling watches review notes that this watch is ahead of the pack aesthetic-wise.
- Very accurate
- Good looking
- Ideal size (not too big)
- Has a solid finish
- The rotor doesn’t seem to rotate as freely as it probably should
Why Choose Stuhrling Watches?
Their watches give a perfect modern and fashionable look as we have seen in this Stuhrling watches review.
- They are water resistance hence ideal for surfing at the beach, fishing, swimming or water skiing.
- Stuhrling has been in business since 1999 hence they have immense experience in manufacturing the best watches.
- The brand’s collections are very distinctly different from each other.
- Stuhrling always brings amazing new designs for both men’s and women’s watches.
- Their watches offer high-quality service and great craftsmanship hence very durable.
- Offers a lot of choices to choose from such as sports category, skeleton category, and casual category.
- Stuhrling makes watches that fit every personality from affordable to high-end luxury watches.
|Product Name||Image||Mechanism||Overall Rating||Details|
|Stuhrling Original Men’s 395.33U16 Aquadiver Regatta Watch||Quartz||9||Check price|
|Stuhrling Original Men’s 127A.3315C2 Emperor’s Grandeur Watch||Automatic||10||Check price|
|Stuhrling Original Men’s 395.33B11 Aquadiver Regatta Watch||Quartz||9||Check price|
|Stuhrling Original 706.01 Aquadiver Sport Men’s Black Watch||Quartz||8.5||Check price|
|Stuhrling Original Aquadiver Men’s Dive Watch (664.02)||Quartz||8||Check price|
|Stuhrling Original Men’s 699.03 Aviator Watch||Quartz||8.5||Check price|
|Stuhrling Original Men’s 133.33151 Automatic Skeleton Executive Watch||Automatic||9.5||Check price|
|Stuhrling Original Concorso Quartz Sports Watch||Quartz||8.5||Check price|
|Stuhrling Original Men’s 393.33152 Classic Winchester Watch||Automatic||8.5||Check price|
|Stuhrling Original Delphi Automatic Watch With Grey Skeleton Dial||Automatic||9||Check price|
Tips on How to Find the Best Watch
Choosing the best watch is a difficult task. With a lot of companies such as Stuhrling making great watches that are quite stylish and also affordable, we’re honestly spoiled for choice. But no need to worry because we have provided you with best tips on how to find the best watch in this Stuhrling watches review.
- Consider your personal style — this includes the color, shape and even the size of the watch
- Wrist size
- Quality and purpose of buying the watch
- Digital or Analog display
- Strap material and its width — could be rubber, stainless steel or even leather
- Whether it is water resistant and to what depth
- Brand reputation and history
- Details of watch movement — can be Swiss/Japanese quartz, automatic, eco-friendly or manual winding.
The timepieces discussed in this Stuhrling watches review hold up really well are a worthwhile investment. However, the Stuhrling Original Men's 127A.3315C2 Emperor's Grandeur Watch is one of the best among all because of various reasons. First, the watch boasts a sturdy alligator leather calfskin band with deployment clasp and push button closure for safety reasons. This strap can withstand both tear and wear.
In addition, it doesn't need a battery and has an exhibition window that allows you to see how it ticks without taking it apart. Though a little bit pricey, this watch provides value for money.