Ladies and gentlemen who value their sleep and efficiency voted for the best twin bed headboards available. The best part is that all these twin bed headboards are currently available and waiting for you to buy them.
What makes a good twin bed headboard, you ask?
On this list, you will find 10 of the most popular twin bed headboards that are nothing but high quality. They all feature what most people favor in their beds of preferences.
Let’s narrow down to the specifics.
Skyline Furniture Velvet Full Tufted Wingback Bed
Skyline Furniture Velvet Full Tufted Wingback Bed is the height of style and sophistication in the bedroom. It comes with a headboard, upholstered side rails, metal bed frame and assembly hardware. Assembling it is a breeze since it has clear instructions for newbies.
However, it is important to note that the bed requires a box spring since there are less than 5 inches of space between the frame and the floor. Inclusively, it is one of the best twin bed headboards in the market today.
- It is one of the sturdiest twin bed headboards when assembled the right way
- The headboard is extremely comfortable
- It is of excellent quality
- Requires the additional expense of a box spring
Structures Steelock Headboard
As the name suggests, STRUCTURES STEELOCK Headboard-Footboard Super Duty Steel Wedge Lock Metal Bed Frame with Adjustable Height Glides is the sturdiest steel twin bed headboards frame you will ever come across. This is due to its set of unique wedge lock connectors that become stronger as more weight is supported.
Additionally, it has six adjustable height glides that allow fine tuning with regards to height and stabilization. The headboard assembles within seconds without any tools required.
What’s even more appealing is the fact that it has deeply recessed legs that prevent toe injury by providing additional room for movement. The structures steelock bed is definitely at the top of the chart when it comes to twin bed headboards.
- Unlike most twin bed headboards, its wedge lock connections have the ability to support practically any weight
- Instead of bed rails, it can be used as a standalone bed frame for sturdy support
- Very simple construction
Zinus Upholstered Detailed Platform Bed with Wooden Slats
Zinus Upholstered Detailed Platform Bed with Wooden Slats is a top contender in the standard twin bed headboards field. It features a detailed headboard and low profile footboard with wooden slats and exposed feet for maximum support.
The package ships in a single carton with all the parts conveniently stored in a zippered compartment for quick and easy assembly. Its attention to detail is class leading — its upholstery is made of taupe to lend softness and give an elegant framework for your mattress. It is definitely a must-buy in the twin bed headboards category.
- The headboard barely squeaks, even when under vigorous activity.
- It has an alluring high-end design
- Since it has a wooden panel, it is not long-lasting
Baxton Studio Quincy Linen Platform Bed
The Baxton Quincy is a full sized platform bed is an all-round satisfactory product. It has a low profile footboard and a seemingly high profile headboard that gives the impression of a really expensive bed.
With regards to padding, it has linen upholstery with polyurethane foam padding between the fabric and the wood. Its wooden legs guarantee the support needed when sleeping. As you can expect, the Baxton Quincy is one of the best twin bed headboards you will ever come across.
- It is reasonably priced for the quality of bed you get
- The headboard is very adequate
- It is not sturdy enough
DHP Rose Linen Tufted Upholstered Platform
DHP Rose Linen Tufted Upholstered Platform, Full, Tan steals the spotlight in your bedroom. It is one of the best twin bed headboards available. The low profile headboard and footboard designed with square tufting lend an edgy look to the entire bed.
Moreover, its chic linen upholstery and thick grey padding will make your room not only stylish but fashionable as well. With regards to support, you can rest assured that you will have undisturbed sleep thanks to the multiple wooden slats that frame the silhouette of the square profile.
- It is one of the sturdiest twin bed headboards
- Does not require a box spring or slats
- Unlike many twin bed headboards, its pieces are not long-lasting
- Serta Mattress Reviews — Which One Is for You? (2017)
- Extra Firm Mattress Reviews — Your Ultimate Buying Guide in 2017
- Single Mattress Reviews — Consider Your Choice in 2017
DHP Bombay Metal Bed
It comes fully dependable with metal slats and supporting legs and does not require the additional purchase of a box spring. The best part is that it is available in a white finish that complements most room decors.
- It can accommodate all standard twin size mattresses
- Does not require a Bunkie board or box spring unlike most other twin bed headboards
- A little time consuming to assemble but it is worth every penny once you start using it
Twin Size Charleston Platform Bed Frame
The twin size Charleston bed frame is as sturdy as twin bed headboards come. It is made of unfinished solid hardwood. The wood has been kiln dried and planed on both sides to achieve a smooth chic finish. Some customers prefer to paint the wood while, most of them leave it as it is so to that they can enjoy the beauty of natural hardwood.
The bed comes with matching wooden headboard for coordination and décor. Additionally, under the bed storage drawers are available, although they are optional.
- Does not require a box spring
- Can accommodate any twin size mattress
- You will need a lot of patience during assembly
Zinus Modern Studio 14 Inch Platform 1500H Metal Bed Frame
The Zinus platform frame is exclusively made from steel to provide strong mattress support and prevent sagging under weight-bearing pressure.
However, its headboard features wooden slats meant to offer additional support to your memory foam latex, spring mattress or futon to increase mattress life. It is thoughtfully made with plastic feet to protect your floors and allow ease of movement.
All things considered, the Zinus modern studio bed is one of the most ideal twin bed headboards in the market.
- Does not require a box spring
- Like most twin bed headboards, assembly is done in minutes
- The bed is beautiful and sturdy, but can get squeaky under vigorous activity
Zinus Upholstered Square Stitched Platform Bed with Wooden Slats
This stunning bed from the innovators-Zinus will be the focal point of your bedroom. Zinus Upholstered Square Stitched Platform Bed with Wooden Slats ships in a single carton with the frame, legs and slats conveniently kept in a zippered compartment for easy assembly.
Unlike many twin bed headboards, it has an attractively stitched headboard and a low profile footboard with its wooden slats exposed for firm support. Available in dark grey color, the square upholstery complements a multitude of room decors and adds softness to the environment.
It tops the twin bed headboards field and is an ideal choice for anyone looking to eliminate constant back pain.
- It provides a perfect framework for any twin size mattress
- Has a sturdy mattress support
- Can get squeaky especially when under a lot of pressure
Zinus Upholstered Button-Tufted Platform Bed
This is yet another comfort innovation from Zinus. Zinus Upholstered Button-Tufted Platform Bed with Wooden Slats, Full ships in a single carton with all the parts including the frame, legs and ten wooden slats conveniently packaged for quick and easy assembly once it is delivered to your doorstep. It features a button tufted headboard and a low profile footboard.
Its wooden slats are exposed to offer additional support. On the other hand, its taupe upholstery lends a kick of elegance and softness while providing a framework for your twin size mattress. It is safe to say that it is among the best twin bed headboards available.
- It boasts a classic style and provides sturdy mattress support
- Its color and quality are top notch
- Wooden slats are not very sturdy
Tips on How to Choose a Bed
According to various studies on the human back and its health-related problems, it has been established that 40% of the population suffers a bout of back pain at one point or the other in their lives.
Before delving into this topic, it is important to ask yourself why you should take care of your back. In other words, how can you take care of your back if you have persistent back and neck pains when waking up? Here are a few handy tips to consider when selecting twin bed headboards.
Comfort and Support: A bed that’s not only comfortable but supportive is the most ideal. You should not buy a bed solely on the fact that it claims to be good for your back. It’s important to factor several essential points such as weight and amount of activity that the bed will be put through.
Price: Price should not be your number one determinant of the quality of bed you are buying. Factors such as firmness and support are not determined by price. More often, higher prices translate to durability, luxury, comfort and other features such as versatility.
Specific Problem: There is no single bed that can solve all back problems. The best way to ensure you get the right bed is to take your time to explore the different options so that you can locate the most supportive and comfortable bed, regardless of price.
Have Several Options: Since the bed is one of the most important investments in any home, it is wise to have a number of choices to choose from. You can have as many alternatives as you want then narrow down your choices to three or four beds according to your preferences for easier decision making when you finally make a choice.
Size: A bigger bed will be of more benefit for people suffering from back pain as it will cause fewer disturbances when sleeping with their partners. For instance, twin bed headboards are an ideal choice when future requirements are identified.
Height: The height of the bed is one factor which is so often overlooked by many. It is imperative to find a bed which is at the right height. This will make it possible for you to get in and out of bed with ease. An adjustable bed might solve this problem — as it can be attuned to suit various sleeping positions.
Sleeping Posture: Finally, adopting a sleeping position that exerts less stress to the core pressure points on your body is very important. This way, you will be waking up feeling fully relaxed and fresh rather than with back pains.
|Product Name||Image||Dimensions||Overall Rating||Details|
|Skyline Furniture Velvet Full Tufted Wingback Bed||78 x 60 x 54.5 in||10||Check price|
|Structures Steelock Headboard||80 x 60 x 7 in||8||Check price|
|Zinus Upholstered Detailed Platform Bed with Wooden Slats||87.5 x 65 x 44.5 in||9.5||Check price|
|Baxton Studio Quincy Linen Platform Bed||61.2 x 82.5 x 38.5 in||8.5||Check price|
|DHP Rose Linen Tufted Upholstered Platform||58.5 x 79.5 x 39 in||8||Check price|
|DHP Bombay Metal Bed||41.5 x 77.5 x 40 in||9||Check price|
|Twin Size Charleston Platform Bed Frame||81 x 9 x 5 in||9.5||Check price|
|Zinus Modern Studio 14 Inch Platform 1500H Metal Bed Frame||80 x 76 x 40 in||9.5||Check price|
|Zinus Upholstered Square Stitched Platform Bed with Wooden Slats||82 x 58.5 x 44.5 in||9.5||Check price|
|Zinus Upholstered Button-Tufted Platform Bed||82 x 58.5 x 44.5 in||9||Check price|
Which Types of Beds Exist
There are several varieties of beds:
- Adjustable bed: This bed can be attuned to various positions. They are mostly found in hospitals so that patients can have different positions elevated for medical purposes. Some people have them in their homes.
- An air bed: This is simply an inflated mattress that has different firmness controls. It is usually meant for travel and guest use.
- A bunk bed: A bunk simply means one bed on top of another. They are mostly found in military camps and ski lodges. Some hotels use bunk beds for inexpensive accommodation.
- A loft bed: This bed is alike to the bunk bed although it does not have a small bunk thus provides space beneath for storage purposes.
- A futon: A futon bed is a traditional Japanese bed with the mattress is placed on a frame made of wood. They are traditionally made from cotton and may include synthetic foam.
- A box bed: This bed looks like a box. It features wooden sides, roof and ends with two sliding shutters or panels to act as slats.
- A camp bed: This is a simple, portable bed that is usually temporarily constructed by campers or military men. They are sometimes used as sleeping beds for refugees and disaster-stricken people during times of crises.
- A trundle bed: This bed is normally stored underneath a twin bed. It is also called a sleepover or a daybed with a pop-up trundle.
- A sofa bed: This is a folded bed that acts as a sofa and a bed at the same time. It is ideal for small rooms or when guests are around.
Our search was able to identify the ten best twin bed headboards as voted by consumers. As expected, the ten are perfect choices.
However, we have to determine the one that satisfied the expectations of most customers. According to the votes, the Skyline Furniture Velvet Full Tufted Wingback Bed is the most popular bed. It is incredibly sturdier than most other twin bed headboards.
Best of all, it is stylish and classy and has an alluring expensive look to it. With the skyline furniture velvet full tufted wingback bed, you will no longer wake up with a stiff back. As the top contender in the twin bed headboards field, the bed is excellent; the reviews are superb and the price is great.