Marketing & E-Commerce Essay Writing Contest awards scholarships of $1500 in total to the most vivid, versatile, and talented writers in our upcoming Contest.
There are an incredible amount of talented young men and women out there and we want to hear from them! The aim of the Marketing & E-Commerce Essay Writing Contest is to give students the opportunity to demonstrate their writing talents and win an award for them.
If you feel like your work is worth more than just good grades, then hop on in!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
There are no strict requirements for participants. Marketing & E-Commerce Essay Writing Contest requires the following:
- Participants must be students of any educational institution in any location. Academic level and major do not matter.
- Each student must write an essay about the shoppable content, purpose driven e-commerce, social commerce, mobile commerce and loyalty apps in 2017 that fulfill all instructions and submit it to [email protected]
- By submitting an entry, students agree to the terms and conditions of the contest and acknowledge that the choice of the judges is final.
Our team of editors will choose the three best pieces. We’ll put their essays on our website and share through every social media channel we have (If author’s permission is granted).
All works should be submitted by 11:59 PM, 30 July 2017. Our skilled judges will review the works and the winners’ names (or nicknames) will be revealed.
Scholarships of $1500 in total will be awarded to the best three essay writers:
- 1stplace — $700
- 2ndplace — $500
- 3rdplace — $300
Winners get more than just significant cash prizes—their talent will be recognized by our proficient writers and editors, and their works will be published on the JonsGuide.org.
- Basic scholarship essay format. Works should be 600-800 words. Some minor deviations are possible, but not desirable.
- Plagiarism is not allowed.
- Essays should only be written in English. We are aware that you may know a lot of beautiful languages and totally support that, but rules are rules.
- You can include images in your work, especially if they illustrate the topic or your own ideas. This will only grow our attention!
Include your contact information in the document (Email is preferred).
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST:
If you have already participated in a contest like this than you know how to write a scholarship essay and what to do with them.
Send your work to [email protected]. No entrance fee is required.