What is the topmost feature you would want in your dream wrist watch?
Some will say a golden watch or any other gem they hold dear. But have you ever thought of the accuracy that comes with the watch you buy? Probably not.
Bulova Precisionist watches are the most accurate out there. Their quality is unmatched, their guarantee to serve for long is no question and they make a pretty impressive fashion statement.
Just to give you a heads up, here are a few Bulova Precisionist watch reviews and the things you did not know about this brand. If you need to know how much is a Bulova watch worth just click on the images or buttons.
With a continuously sweeping hand, this is one of the Bulova Precisionist watches with the signature accuracy of the brand. Bulova Men’s 96B128 is fitted with conventional quartz taking you back to the time when wristwatches were the heartbeat of fashion. This is one of the best Bulova watches of this list.
To guarantee you of its long service it is covered in stainless steel. Moreover, the watch boasts of brown silver dial curved in an artistic way making it an alluring timepiece. What you will like is the leather strap and the fact that you can take a plunge into the water for as deep as 30 meters without having to strip off your wristwatch.
- Stainless steel casing that will give you a guarantee of long service
- Comes with a calendar window to keep you posted on events
- Has a continuous precision movement
- Genuine brown leather strap
- Water resistant for up to 3M
- A curved crystal casing
Bulova Precisionist Wristwatch
Yotube Video Review: Bulova Precisionist Wristwatch
If you are looking for a true quartz precision then you have an answer in this Bulova Precisionist – 96B257. Just for you to know, its accuracy is seconds in an entire year thus capping one of the top precision that you would expect in any watch.
Just to remind you the promise of durability it is made of stainless steel. The black and blue dial adding a swirling pattern that should be an attention grabber. The hands are luminous just in case you are worried about reading time in the dark. Calendar and 100-meter water resistant top up the list that makes this watch a must-have.
- More than one blue-black dial layer
- Has luminous hour and minute hands plus a number of markers for easy time reading
- Both the casing and bracelet are solid stainless steel
- Has a calendar window
- Torsional resonator movement tested and proven to have 3-times the accuracy of typical quartz
Bulova Men's Precisionist Strap Watch
Yotube Video Review: Bulova Men's Precisionist Strap Watch
Still sticking with accuracy to the second, this Bulova Precisionist watch comes to reinforce that fact. A genuine leather strap is one thing you will appreciate if you end up buying this wristwatch. Black background bezel and luminous markers and hands make a perfect match to read time easily even in darkness.
Bulova Men’s 96B158 is big enough to give an emphasis on a man’s hand. The Precision is tested in a lab giving accuracy results of seconds in a year. To cap it all, it is water resistant for up to 30M so it may not be a bad idea to come with it for shallow swimming.
- Multi-layered charcoal grey dial
- Black leather strap with an easy-fit buckle
- Luminous markers and hands
- Has a calendar window to keep you up to date on events you have to attend
- Stainless steel casing
- Water resistant for up to 30M
Bulova 96B158 Men's Precisionist
Yotube Video Review: Bulova 96B158 Men's Precisionist
Bulova Men’s 96B220 Classic Analog Display Japanese Quartz
Stainless steel for the body and a silver finishing are the first impressions Bulova Men’s 96B220 Classic Analog Display Japanese Quartz makes on you. It has a multiple layer of fiber carbon giving it the resilience to abrasion.
It is the type to screw hence making it easy to open and close as the need arises. It has a second hand with a continuous sweeping movement accompanied by luminous markers as well as hour and minute hands. Not forgetting that it is water resistant for up to 300M so you are perfectly fine to plunge with it for a deep swimming.
- Screw down back and crown
- A calendar window with a curved design
- Multiple layers of carbon fiber
- Safety lock with a fold-over clasping mechanism
- Has a curved mineral crystal
- Water resistant for a depth up to 300M
For the pro swimmer, getting a watch that can take on the depth is a big plus. Adding that to the accuracy that comes with this admirable Bulova Men’s 96B175 and you have the best wrist watch you would ever wish for. This watch has stainless steel watching over its casing and you can count on it to stay shiny at all times.
Yellow continuous sweeping hand, luminous hour and minute hands make it a more convincing choice to purchase. It is easy to read time and make the right fashion statement for whatever outfit you may be going out with. This is a wristwatch with superior performance and it should not be a hard decision to go for it.
- Timing precision of one-thousandth of a second
- Mineral crystal with a curving design
- Both screw-down crown and back
- Calendar window in place
- Water resistance of up to 300 meters
- Luminous markers and hands
- Stainless bracelet and casing
This is the kind of a watch that pushes everything you knew about wristwatches to a new higher ground. Bulova Men’s 96B131 (Black Dial Steel) is made of stainless steel from the bezel to the bracelet and will be of service for a good number of years without a single trouble.
It has super quality quartz precision. Frankly, this is one of the best mechanical watches you can find in the market today thanks to its unrivaled futuristic features. Both the case and crown are screw held for easy to open and close when the need arises.
- Water resistance of up to 300 meters making it a worth purchase for a pro diver
- Has luminous markers and hands
- Screw in and out crown and back
- Calendar window in a curving design
- Stainless bracelet and casing
This is another of the most accurate Bulova Precisionist timepieces. Just like norm, Bulova Men’s 96B130 (Stainless-Steel Bracelet) is built in stainless steel to give you a lasting promise.
Gunmetal dial in silver and grey comes in multiple layers. The locking is safe and very reliable and unless you want to have the watch off your wrist it remains on you. The second hand is in a continuous sweep movement. The hour and minute hands are luminous giving you time reading clarity even in darkness.
- Stainless steel casing and bracelet
- Water resistant for only 30 meters so it is not the ideal watch to have on for a deep swimming
- Dome-like crystal mineral
- Luminous filled field that enhances easy time reading
- Has a calendar window with black digit
- Safe lock with clasp-up locking
- Japanese quartz movement
Bulova Men’s 96B182 Precisionist Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch
Bulova Precisionist is signified in Bulova Men’s 96B182 (Stainless Steel) as it stands for nothing else except accuracy and excellent watch shape. The entire watch is glaring in stainless steel hence an attractive piece for that matter. The bracelet is jointed with clasp-up lock both for easy fitting and safety. The Bezel’s shape is a dome making it stand out on your wrist.
The size is medium and will thus make a seamless fitting under your cuffs if you are the long-sleeved shirts. The dial is silver grey and comes in multiBulova Men’s 96B182 Precisionist Chronograph Stainless Steel Watchple layers. If you were looking for the true Bulova Precisionist watch then this might be the best purchase you will ever make.
- Clasp-up locking system
- A calendar window
- Stainless steel bracelet and casing
- Multi-layered silver grey dial
- Has a tachymeter
- Water resistance of up to 50 meter
- Precision of one-thousandth of a second
Bulova Precisionist Wilton 96B183
Yotube Video Review: Bulova Precisionist Wilton 96B183
To test engineering heights, Bulova brand tried out to make a simple watch but one that has attracted quite a popularity. The strap is plastic giving a comfortable feel where the watch touches your skin. It has a buckle for a lock assuring you of safety and ease of removing when the need arises. The bezel is black with brown gold spots over the sides and in the inner circle.
Quite a masculine watch, this is the kind of a watch that every man would like to have on their wrist. The hour and minute hands are brown gold making it easy to read time even in dim light. Not forgetting that it is water resistant for up to 300 meters thus Bulova Men’s 98B152 (Rubber Strap) can take more than splashes of water. Moreover, it is scratch resistant thanks to the crystal mineral coating.
Great alternative to Seiko wristwatch for men.
- Water resistance 300 meters
- Gold toned hour markers and hands
- Black rubber strap with an assurance of durability and a buckle lock
- Stainless steel coating with a thickness of 14mm
- Mineral crystal that is resistant to scratches
Bulova Men’s 96B158 Precisionist Leather Strap Watch
With a fiber strap and a titanium casing, this is one of a kind Bulova Precisionist watches that not only oozes quality but also a timeless fashion statement. Bulova Men’s 96B158 (Leather Strap) is in a curving design and decorated with a crystal mineral to give it a shiny edge.
The second hand is blue and in continuous sweeping movement. The hour and minute hands are grey and luminous to make it easy for time reading. And mark you; it is water resistant for up to 300 meters. No need to worry while washing your car with Ryobi pressure washer.
- Has a calendar window to keep you aware of date and ensure you do not miss any event
- Has a titanium casing
- Water resistance 300 meters
- Mineral crystal in curving design
- Black cordura fiber strap
Bulova Precisionist Champlain Watch
Yotube Video Review: Bulova Precisionist Champlain Watch
Things to Know about Bulova Watches
There is a lot you may know about this brand from our Bulova watches review. However, there is a chunk of information that may not know about this renowned watch maker. Here is a roundup of the things you may want to know about Bulova and its watches just before you make a purchase:
- The watchmaker was founded by 23-year old Bohemia immigrant, Joseph Bulova, back in 1875.
- There is a Bulova School of Watchmaking. This one has kept the brand top of the world with unique watch desire that have grazed the world for all these years.
- In 1960 Bulova made the first electronic watch, Accutron. This is the world known watch for top accuracy. As a result, it has been used by NASA in its space missions for 46 times and proved very effective. One of the NASA missions which used this watch was that of Apollo XI during the first lunar landing in 1969.
- Bulova trains disabled veterans to take up jobs in the jewelry industry. These veterans are trained in Bulova School of Watchmaking. This has ensured unique and futuristic watch designs keeping the brand among the leaders in watch making niche.
- The watchmaker has maintained a tradition and inheritance that has kept the dream of its founder alive.
- Almost each of the Bulova Precisionist wristwatches has a touch of stainless steel. This has been a signature trend that makes the brand’s timepieces of top quality. The watches are durable and worth their asking prices.
- The brand has been driven by thirsty for innovation, which was set by the founder and has seen it overcome technology challenges and has found a way to blend into the modern watch market.
- There is a wide variety of Bulova watches to choose from, more than any other brand can boast of and that the brand flies higher than its competition.
Do you already have a Bulova Precisionist watch yet? If not you are missing a big deal. Bulova has a long history in making watches. They understand the market better than anyone else. They know how to give each timepiece they make a personalized watch. It is easier to make a decision on what to buy.
If you have been stuck on what watch to add on your collection then now you know better. Make the purchase today and join the league of men and women who know how to look the place when it matters most. I hope you friends enjoyed my Bulova Precisionist review in this article.