Imagine getting home from a hectic day at work to relax in an inflatable hot tub. It helps you rejuvenate and release any stress built up during the day.
Many people, however, are missing out on this simply because they think it costs an arm and a leg to buy one. I’ll tell you what; you can actually buy a fully functional inflatable hot tub for less than $300. However, finding the perfect product takes a lot of research.
Fortunately for you, this is where we come in. Below is an all-inclusive list of the best ten options that can give you good bang for your buck and are perfectly suited for home use.
Spoil yourself inside the Bestway Lay-Z Inflatable Hot Tub and enjoy the warm, soothing water plus the massaging bubbles in the hot tub. This model has eight adjustable hydro jets to ensure you are pampered with the kind of high-end relaxation you desire. Additionally, it has a digital control panel that you can easily configure at the touch of a button.
Unlike many other models in this list that hold only four people, the Lay-Z spa from Bestway can accommodate up to six adults. It can be set up outdoors or indoors without the help of any tools or professionals. All you have to do is inflate it with the pump that comes with it. This one-of-a-kind piece features a water filtration system, a rapid heating arrangement, and an integral salt water system.
With all these features, you certainly have all that you could wish for in a fully functional inflatable hot tub. Its inbuilt hard water treatment system ensures that your skin gets to interact with the softest water available. Moreover, it comes with a leatheroid cover, built-in air chamber for insulation, a DVD set up guide, a filter cartridge, a chemical floater and a pressure gauge.
- It is very easy to maintain thanks to its two easy to replace filter cartridges; If you need replacement filters, you can buy them separately
- Additional features include a drain valve, a cushioned floor, and two easy-lift handles
- It is portable and can, therefore, be set up indoors or outdoors
- Can comfortably hold up to six people
- It can develop holes, but this can be quickly remedied by calling customer care or doing a DIY repair
Lay-Z-Spa Hawaii HydroJet Pro Inflatable Hot Tub
Yotube Video Review: Lay-Z-Spa Hawaii HydroJet Pro Inflatable Hot Tub
If you want an inflatable hot tub that can serve a small family, then the Palm Springs Jet Spa is an ideal choice for you. It has an impressive capacity to hold two kids and two adults comfortably. It can crank up the heat up to around 104u degrees, which is good enough to enjoy a well-deserved massage with your whole family.
The most interesting part about it is that you won’t require any tools to assemble it since you only have to inflate it to suit your needs. It is worth noting that it also has an additional body cover which protects it from external damage. With regards to durability, it is extremely perdurable as the outer shell is made from synthetic material. It can hold 185 gallons of water.
- Has a 12-month warranty — 6 months for the pump and another 6-month warranty for the spa itself.
- Has 88 pressure bubble jets for optimal relaxation at home
- Tiny air holes can form on some units due to regular use. To remedy this, call customer care or patch up on your own using a repair kit
Whether you want an early morning refresher or a way to beat the winter cold temperature, the hot tub by MSpa is here to cater for all that and more. It is a seriously good looking tub that’s designed to provide a comfortable massage at home. It’s designed so that it can accommodate a family of four people.
The MSpa features 110 bubble jets plus a built-in heater to ensure you get a piece of heaven after a hard day at work. Its water capacity if 184 gallons and is engineered with an integrated control box to ensure you enjoy the kind of relaxation you so much need.
Its price might be at the high-end spectrum, but the Camaro b-130 model makes up for this in its excellent bubble jet massage system and sleek design that is sure to compliment your home décor.
- Constructed from synthetic PV leather to ensure it withstands the test of time and measures up to customer’s durability expectations
- It has a patented built-in control box with touch buttons that lets you do everything you want at the touch of a button
- Its built-in control system can develop some issues due to regular use
You will never want to get out of the PureSpa Inflatable Hot Tub once you get to experience its massaging jet bubbles. It has an easy to use control panel that works to activate the four powerful massage jets surrounding the inside of the spa. The PureSpa has an outstanding ability to accommodate up to four people looking to pamper themselves in the calming water.
This inflatable hot tub is a very reliable unit made of 48 strong beams. It can crank up the heat all the way from 68 to 104 degrees. And unlike other models that have cold air bubbling inside the water during heating, the PureSpa heats air before bubbling, therefore, keeping the water hotter for a longer period.
- Water can be ready in 20 minutes. Plus it works great to retain heat in the tub
- Pump can be deflated whenever you want to store or transport it
- Filter might need regular replacement to avoid damage and inefficiency
INTEX Pure Spa Jets massage
Yotube Video Review: INTEX Pure Spa Jets massage
The Coleman Lay-Z Hot Tub is ideal for when you want to enjoy hot water daily or on specific occasions. It has all of the features one would ask for in a hot tub. Users can deflate it whenever you want to save space or when you’re carrying it out for a picnic. Bubble jets double the fun you get.
Constructed of TriTech 3 ply reinforced material on the leatheroid and puncture resistant exterior, it is one of the most long-lasting units you will ever come across. The separate air cushioned floor underneath the spa adds comfort, helps with insulation and minimizes heat loss through the base. Additionally, the presence of a configurable digital control unit with automatic start/stop timer allows you to set the required temperature you want.
- Has additional extra features for ultimate pampering comfort including a rapid heating system, Lay-Z massage system, and integrated water filtration
- This inflatable hot tub a mosaic pool liner plus cushioned floor and a convenient drain regulator
- Boasts a maximum heat capacity of 104 degrees Celsius
- Small air holes can develop on some units
Coleman Lay Z Spa Unboxing & Review!
Yotube Video Review: Coleman Lay Z Spa Unboxing & Review!
This portable bubble massage hot tub gives you the ultimate form of relaxation in the form of heated water and soothing bubble jets. Intex PureSpa Bubble Massage 4-Person Portable Hot Tub has an easy to control panel that has the ability to activate 120 powerful bubble jets for a refreshing feeling. Its built-in water treatment system means you get gentle water on your skin.
Additionally, you can adjust the temperature to suit your personal preference for a hassle-free spa experience. The fiber-tech construction and three-ply laminated puncture-resistant material provide the needed comfort, support, and durability. Intex also offers two simple easy to replace filter cartridges and can accommodate up to four people. An insulated cover and locking system are included to minimize heat loss and offer security.
- This inflatable hot tub has a carry bag for quick and easy transport and storage
- It also has an inflation hose for easy inflation
- Its water capacity is 210 gallons, and the temperature range is 68 to 104 degrees
- The control panel can stop functioning in some units
Intex PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Hot Tub
Yotube Video Review: Intex PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Hot Tub
If you want an inflatable hot tub that can hold up to four people comfortably, then look no further than the B-90 model. This hot tub has a water capacity of 184 gallons and is the perfect size for your family to enjoy on a small deck or patio.
The unit can heat water up to an impressive maximum temperature of 104 degrees Celsius making it one of the most effective units on the market. In addition, it boasts a patented built-in control unit that gives you the freedom to control everything at the touch of a button.
Its premium three-layer laminated PVC ensures that it is not only durable but also comfortable. Inclusively, it is one of the best hot tubs you can buy for home use at a great price.
- Has a built-in heater which ensures that it heats up well and retains much of the heat for a longer period
- Can accommodate up to four people and serves as an ideal hot tub when you need a bit of spa-like pampering
- Built-in heater can have problems
The Bestway Lay-Z Inflatable Hot Tub is the definition of extraordinary performance, excellent pricing, and superior comfort. It is an ideal spa for anyone looking for a portable unit that can accommodate up to four adults. You can either set it up indoors or outdoors in just a few minutes. It requires no tools to set up meaning its installation is very quick and simple.
It can crank up the heat up to 104 degrees Celsius and with its massage bubbles, the Lay-Z is perfect for soothing sore muscles, relaxing after a hard day at work or just enjoying a romantic moment with your partner. It has a digital control panel which allows you to control everything at the touch of a button.
It also comes with a cover to maintain its temperature plus a maintenance DVD guide, two filter cartridges and a chemical floater.
- Can comfortably accommodate up to four adults
- It is extremely easy to operate from a digital control panel
- Additional features include a Lay-Z massage system for ultimate pampering
- No tools are required for assembly
- Some units are defective and can develop tiny holes and get deflated quickly, but this is extremely rare
The PureSpa Inflatable Hot Tub is the perfect companion for both indoor and outdoor use as it can hold up to six people. It has an inbuilt control panel that lets you configure everything you want without having to get out of the tub. With the hot massaging bubbles, you can rest assured that you will say goodbye to muscle pain and body aches as it provides the ultimate form of relaxation and pampering.
Constructed with Fiber-tech and a puncture resistant gauge plus 3-ply laminated PVC, it is one of the most durable and strong inflatable hot tub units you can ever get. The hot tub activates 170 powerful bubble jets and can heat water up to a maximum of 104 degrees.
In addition, it is ideal to use with hard water as it has a treatment system that softens water when it passes through it. It has everything you require to set it up, use and store it.
- Comes with an insulated ground cloth, a simple maintenance guide, two filter cartridges, a carry bag, chemical floater and grab handles for quick and easy transport
- It also comes with two extra filter cartridges and two inflatable headrests
- It has the ability to inflate on its own and is available in an elegant blue color
- As with all other filters, it can develop holes pretty fast
Based on Amazon ranking, one of the best inflatable hot tubs on the market today is Swim Time Portable Inflatable Spa. It is a brand that is known for its well-made and tough products. It easily inflates and can convert to any required space.
The fact that it is portable makes it an ideal hot tub for both indoor and outdoor relaxation. It can accommodate up to four people and has the ability to activate 130 massaging air jets that can effortlessly get rid of your back pains and muscle aches. It is very easy to power it using a normal 110 UV plug plus it has a wide temperature range to give you the ultimate comfort you so much need.
- Constructed from sturdy materials
- Can seat up to four adults
- Small holes can develop and deflate the unit gradually
|Product Name||Image||Water Capacity||Overall Rating||Details|
|Bestway Lay-Z-Spa HydroJet Pro Inflatable Hot Tub||210 Gal||10||Check price|
|Palm Springs Inflatable Classic Jet Spa with Cover||185 Gal||7||Check price|
|MSpa B-130 Camaro Inflatable Spa with Smart Inflation||-||7.5||Check price|
|PureSpa Jet Massage Spa Set||-||8||Check price|
|Coleman Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub||254 Gal||9||Check price|
|Intex PureSpa Massage 4-Person Inflatable Hot Tub||210 Gal||8.5||Check price|
|M Spa Model B-90 Alpine Hot Tub||184 Gal||8||Check price|
|Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub||177 Gal||9||Check price|
|Intex Portable 6-Person PureSpa Plus Bubble Spa||290 Gal||8.5||Check price|
|Swim Time Portable Inflatable Spa||195 Gal||6||Check price|
How to Choose an Inflatable Hot Tub?
- Construction Material: While most inflatable hot tubs are made to last, there are others that are definitely stronger than others and can stand up to a lot of heat. You need to ensure the one you’re choosing is durable enough to last the test of time.
- Safety Features: Some hot tubs have cushioned floors and non-slip seats for maximum safety. Others have grab rails to help you get in and out of the tub without sliding. Either way, you should look for an inflatable hot tub that can guarantee your safety.
- Hot Tub Cover: When looking for an inflatable hot tub, you should select one that comes with a cover or a lid, and if not, purchase one separately. A cover is a top line of defense against debris and can ensure your filter is kept in the cleanest of conditions.
- Hot Tub Jets: Some people prefer hot tubs with numerous jets to provide maximum massaging benefits while others like to have just a few jets. Make sure you choose a hot tub that has the number of jets you’re looking for.
- Hot Tub Cleaning: Before you go out to buy an inflatable hot tub, make sure you’re fully informed about the cleaning process. All inflatable hot tubs need to be cleaned regularly. Additionally, the filter system needs to be replaced now and then. Consider checking the chemicals you will put in the hot tub to keep it germ-free.
- Hot Tub Price: You can get hot tubs with price tags as low as $200. Make sure you’re not sacrificing quality for a cheap deal. A cheaper tub uses cheap materials that could come at a price considering the continuous costly repairs you will have to make. At the end of it all, you may even need to replace the entire inflatable hot tub.
- Digital Features: Most high-end products come with digital controls that let you configure everything without having to get out of the inflatable hot tub. Some models come with both manual and digital controls. This means that most functions can still be performed at the touch of a button.
- Space: How much space do you have in your home? It’s very imperative that you have enough space for a hot tub to be inflated. Ensure you have a spacious level that’s free of debris. In short, look at your space and then buy an inflatable hot tub that fits best.
- Warranty Offer: Most suppliers will offer a warranty to their customers. Before buying a hot tub, ensure you are aware of what the warranty covers and whether you may need supplementary cover when you purchase your inflatable hot tub.
Do I Need an Inflatable Hot Tub?
Reading hot tub reviews is the best way to know if buying one is right for you or not. There is a wide variety of inflatable hot tubs on the market today, and a good review will guide you to choose the one that can fulfill your needs. In the end, it’s your choice that matters.
How much do you really want it? Can you picture yourself sitting in a hot tub with a glass of wine? Well, the decision is for you to make. And when you are decided, be sure to check out our top pick below.