A countertop convection oven is a welcome addition to any kitchen and for very good reasons. Among them are the convenience, additional heating options and faster cooking experience these appliances provide.
On the flip-side, though, when you’re ready to own one, you may be overwhelmed by all the options available out there.
That is why we have a compiled a list of the 10 best countertop convection oven options on the market today to help you with your next purchase.
They are the best because they consistently outperform the rest and will allow you to cook with more efficiency while using less time and energy.
Boasting 0.6-cubic foot capacity that allows you to roast a 4 lb chicken, toasts 6-slices of bread, bake a 12″ pizza, roast a 1.5 lb tenderloin and toast four bagel slices, this countertop convection oven offers generous oven space for all your favorite cooking jobs.
Cuisinart TOB-135 Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler boasts durable brushed stainless-steel construction and a non-stick interior making it easy to clean. In addition, it comes with a three-year limited warranty for your peace of mind after the purchase.
- You can choose from 9 preset cooking functions including Toast, Defrost, Bagel, Roast, Broil, Bake, Reheat, Convection bake, Potatoes and Keep Warm.
- A two-hour timer that allows for automatic shut-off, electronic dials plus LED buttons.
- Includes a number of accessories such as a broiling rack, oven rack, recipe booklet, baking pan and a removable crumb tray that are convenient and easy to use.
- Easy to use digital controls featuring large blue back-lit display for quick setting of function, temperature, and even cook-time.
- Exact Heat sensor that ensures precise oven temperature is maintained throughout thereby allowing for perfectly cooked meals always.
- BPA free
- Boasts wide array of cooking options to choose from
- This countertop convection oven cooks food faster and more evenly
- The broil temperature is fixed at 500-degrees F
Cuisinart Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler TOB-135
Yotube Video Review: Cuisinart Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler TOB-135
Housed in reinforced stainless steel, this countertop convection oven is a definitely a great addition to any kitchen. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800 Watt Convection Toaster Oven boasts IQ cooking technology that automatically adjusts the five independent heating elements thereby ensuring evenly cooking process.
This countertop convection oven is well known for distributing heat evenly throughout the oven hence guaranteeing the user of more efficient cooking. To use this oven, simply place it on a flat and dry surface and make sure there is at least a distance of 10cm of space on both sides of the oven.
- Features 9 pre-sets to choose from depending on the food you want to prepare including Pizza, Bagel, Toast, Roast, Cookies, Bake, Broil, Bake, Reheat, and Warm.
- Boasts 1800 watt with 5 different Quartz heating elements. This oven easily adjusts the wattage of these heating elements for cooking flexibility.
- Drip/crumb tray which makes it easier to clean between the cooking session as it can easily be accessed from the front of this appliance.
- Equipped with back-lit, an easy to read LCD that usually calculates the correct temperature and time and illuminating orange when cooking or preheating and blue when the cycle comes to an end.
- One year limited warranty
- Designed from the most durable materials
- Small magnets on the sides of this appliance door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened to prevent burns when removing food from the oven
- A good number of users think that the warranty period should have been better (1 year is too short for such an expensive oven)
Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven Review
Yotube Video Review: Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven Review
With an extra large interior capacity, this countertop convection oven is ideal for large families. Oster Large Capacity Countertop 6-Slice Digital Convection Toaster Oven can fit up to 13-inch by 9-inch pan thereby giving you a true second oven convenience.
It has a stainless steel finish frame with interior light and sees through door allowing to easily monitor your food as it cooks. It also boasts two-rack position which enables you to place your meals at the best level for great cooking.
- 6 slice toaster oven boasting convection technology which means there is an even distribution of heat for faster cooking.
- User-friendly digital control panel and manual for smooth operation.
- Adjustable broil for both high and low heat broiling with 150 to 450 degrees temperature range.
- Various cooking functions including Pizza, Convection Bake, Toast, Bake, Broil, Defrost, and Warm.
- Time and temperature can easily be adjusted with one-touch controls
- Recognized as one of the best appliances of 2011 in a leading consumer research magazine
- Comes with a sturdy baking pan
- The toaster oven lacks a non-stick interior hence hard to clean
Non-stick interior for easy clean-up, high and low oven rack positions for versatility, a baking pan, and removable crumb tray are some of the great features that make Black + Decker CTO6335S Stainless Steel Countertop Convection Oven a great option to invest in.
Other unique features of this appliance include:
- Extra deep interior that can easily accommodate 12-inch pizzas, whole chickens, casserole dishes among others.
- 120 Minute timer that is great for broiling and toasting and ensures accurate results by making sure the oven turns off when the timer runs out.
- 8 pre-set one-touch functions that are easy to use including cookies, bagel, frozen snacks, broil, potatoes, bake, pizza, and toast.
- Boasts extra large digital display with stainless design and a two-year limited warranty.
- Offers exceptional performance and style
- Fast and even convection baking
- This countertop convection oven is quite affordable
- Boasts indicator light
- The rack does not automatically eject so you have to pull it yourself
Waring Pro WTO450 Professional Toaster Oven
With this easy to use and clean countertop convection oven, you can cook a pizza, bake, toast, convection bake and even broil. Waring Pro WTO450 Professional Toaster Oven comes with easy to clean crumb tray, an oven rack, and baking for cooking convenience.
When using this oven, you need to place it at a minimum distance of 6″ away from a combustible material, the wall or other cords.
- It is 0.6-cubic foot hence large enough to hold six slices of bread or a 12″ pizza.
- Easy to clean touchpad controls located just below the LCD display to give you a clear view of temperatures.
- Powered by 1500 watts for fast and even cooking.
- Digital 60 minute timer that ensures the oven shuts itself automatically once the timer stops counting.
- Toasts and bakes great
- Keeps oven temperature consistent always
- Automatically shuts itself
- The extras of this countertop convection oven including the crumb tray, rack, and baking pan are not dishwasher safe
With two oven racks, small baking pan, large enamel coated baking pan and excellent roasting and baking performance, this is truly a great countertop convection oven.
Hamilton Beach 31103A Countertop Oven is small enough so it can easily fit on any kitchen counter but large enough allowing you to cook any meal. In addition, it comes with versatile cooking functions including roasting, baking cakes, broiling and even crisping cookies.
- Boasts extra large interior capacity that easily fits two 12-inch pizzas, a 5 lb chicken, two cake pans, two 9-inch by 13-inch casseroles or two sheets of cookies.
- Two-hour timer with automatic shut-off and audible tone
- Slide-out, full-width crumb tray and rotisserie accessories such as lift and forks with a rod.
- Easy to read temperature and function dials located on the front of the control panel which can be adjusted desired temperatures and four preprogrammed settings including Rotisserie, Convection, Bake and Broil respectively.
- Power indicator light
- Non-stick oven interior hence easy to clean
- Easy to read and use controls
- The accessories of this countertop convection oven are not dishwasher safe so you need to hand-clean them and dry
If you are looking for a beautiful countertop convection oven capable of simplifying most of your cooking chores by making it less time consuming, the Oyama TRO-110C Turbo Convection Oven is a great option. It can roast, bake, steam and even grill chicken quickly by using super-heated circulating air.
- Comes with a 12-liter tempered glass cooking bowl that is high-temperature resistant and provides enough space for a wide array of foods.
- Includes, an instruction manual for easy use, two wire cooking racks, recipes booklet and plate tong.
- Two built-in separate dials that allow you to set your desired temperature and cooking time for convenience purposes.
- Weighs 14 pounds only and comes with a glass that is easy to clean
- Affordable option
- Easy to clean and use
- Different temperature settings that gives the user so much flexibility in regards to what he/she want prepare the food
- Simple but attractive design
- The cooking functions of this countertop convection oven are limited compared to the rest of the product in this review
For its sleek modern design, great functionality and high capacity, this countertop convection oven makes food quickly and evenly. KitchenAid KCO223CU 12″ Convection Countertop Oven boasts a one-year hassle-free replacement warranty, a removable stainless steel crumb tray, two stainless-steel racks, and an easy to clean stainless steel broil pan with a grill that is ideal for warming, baking, and broiling.
In addition, it offers you a full-size oven performance allowing you to broil a side dish, toast bread, bake pizza and even keep an already cooked dish warm.
- 60 Minute timer to remind you when a dish is fully cooked so the oven can automatically shut itself off. This reduces the risk of overcooking and also serves a safety feature.
- 12-inch capacity that is large enough to accommodate two 12-inch pizzas, 4 lb chicken, 6-slices of bread at once, four chicken breasts and much more.
- The oven cavity boasts a nonstick coating that allows for effortless cleaning and can be used up to temperatures of 450-degrees with Convection Bake and Broil functions.
- Boasts great design with silver handle and contour silver.
- Easy to use controls
- Offers great convection cooking capabilities
- Safe to use even for children
- The countertop convection oven usually gets hot to touch during use
Black and Decker TO1313SBD 4-Slice Toaster Oven
So if you want to take your cooking skills to a whole new level, you should consider investing in this great countertop convection oven. It boasts a sleek and very easy to use design making everything from reheating to dinner preparation a simple job.
- Features 8-preset cooking options including Reheat, Broil, Bake, Toast and much more just at the touch of a button.
- Uses Infrared rapid cooking technology to offer quicker preheating and cooking. This means there is less waiting any time you’re hungry for an entire meal or for a snack.
- Easy to read Pro-select LCD display so you can view the different cooking settings clearly.
- PowerPlus convection allowing to cook your food more evenly and faster together with PowerPlus preheat function to heat your meals fast thereby saving up on time.
- Includes a baking pan, an adjustable cooking rack, user-friendly manual and fits up to six slices of bread.
- For an infrared technology, this countertop convection oven is an affordable option
- Offers various cooking options
- Has a modern look
- No defrost-setting programmed into the appliance
Frigidaire Professional 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven
Yotube Video Review: Frigidaire Professional 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven
Rosewill R-HCO-15001 Infrared Halogen Convection Oven with Stainless Steel Extender Ring
With Rosewill R-HCO-15001 Infrared Halogen Convection Oven with Stainless Steel Extender Ring, you can also use Fry, Roast, Steam and Broil food. And with its halogen bulb, this countertop convection oven cooks faster and uses 75 percent less electricity compared to a convection oven.
- Featuring 12.5-18-Quart capacity glass bowl, it can be used as an overflow oven when extra oven space is needed.
- Boasts variable temperatures settings including defrosting and heating while distributing heat evenly.
- This countertop convection oven comes with a 12-month manufacturers guarantee.
- Includes accessories such as a single glove, a baking tray, oven height extender ring, four skewer forks, low food grill, lid holder, set of tongs, steamer tray, and high food grill.
- Easily portable
- Easy to operate and retains flavors and nutrients of foods
- The self-cleaning function only cleans the bowl
|Product Name||Image||Capacity||Overall Rating||Details|
|Cuisinart TOB-135 Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler||0.6 cubic ft||10||Check price|
|Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800 Watt Convection Toaster Oven||13”||9.5||Check price|
|Oster Large Capacity Countertop 6-Slice Digital Convection Toaster Oven||12”||9.5||Check price|
|Black + Decker CTO6335S Stainless Steel Countertop Convection Oven||12”||9||Check price|
|Waring Pro WTO450 Professional Toaster Oven||12”||8||Check price|
|Hamilton Beach 31103A Countertop Oven||12”||8.5||Check price|
|Oyama TRO-110C Turbo Convection Oven||12 liters||8||Check price|
|KitchenAid KCO223CU 12″ Convection Countertop Oven||12”||8||Check price|
|Black and Decker TO1313SBD 4-Slice Toaster Oven||12”||7||Check price|
|Rosewill R-HCO-15001 Infrared Halogen Convection Oven with Stainless Steel Extender Ring||18 quart||6.5||Check price|
Do I Need a Convection Oven?
If you love faster cooking so you can save on energy costs, then you really need a convection oven because a countertop convection oven will surely speed up your overall cooking time.
Another reason you would need a convection oven is if you want your food to have a more natural taste and maintain its natural juices. On the other hand, if convenience, more heating options with consistent temperatures is what you are looking for in an oven, you definitely need a convection oven.
Looking at the features, pros and cons of each of these countertop convection oven options in this review, Cuisinart TOB-135 Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler is our top pick for the following reasons. First, it comes with 3-year limited warranty and brushed stainless-steel construction for a long-lasting performance. It is also BPA free with 9-preset cooking functions and two-hour timer for an efficient cooking process.