How does a loft bed with slide sound?
I guess it is great to have one for your kid. I know they are popular for the kid’s bedroom and there is a reason why they are so with parents today. But that is not what our subject is today. Rather this post will help you with making an easy decision for the right loft bed with slide.
How will it achieve that?
10 loft beds with slides will be reviewed highlighting the best and second best. Finally, a “how to choose the right loft bed with slide” section will be included. Let’s get started with the reviews.
|Product Name||Image||Dimention||Overall Rating||Details|
|GL Child Bunk with Slide||115 x 100 x 50 In||10||Check price|
|DHP Junior Loft Bed with Slide||77.5 x 41.5 x 43 In||9.5||Check price|
|Twin Loft Bed with Slide (Boy’s Fire)||78 x 41.5 x 42.5 In||8||Check price|
|Girls’ Loft Bed with Slide||80 x 78 x 42 In||8||Check price|
|Twin Tent Loft Bed with Slide||79-3/4 x 101-1/4 x 92 In||8.5||Check price|
|Coaster’s Bunk with Slide||115 x 100 x 50 In||8.5||Check price|
|Donco Kids Twin Tent Loft Bed with Slide Finish||80 x 41.5 x 41.5 In||9.5||Check price|
|Princess Low Loft Bed with Slide Pink & White Tent and Tower||89 x 80 x 85 In||8||Check price|
|Donco Kids’ Bed with Slide and Tent||79 x 42 x 44 In||9.5||Check price|
|Max & Lily Low Loft with Slide||81.5 x 84.5 x 50 In||8||Check price|
How we tested
With so many different loft bed options, it can be difficult to choose the right one for you. When testing the listed products, we chose a couple of features that we thought were the most important for the product users. It is important to look at the height, attachments, materials, and assembly before purchasing a loft bed, so we chose these specifics when doing our tests.
Unlike a regular bed, the height of the loft bed is an important aspect for the user to note. Loft beds try to maximize space, so they want the area underneath the mattress to be filled with useful furniture. Beds that are taller than average have an obvious advantage because they have increased space under the bed for other furniture. However, they can be difficult for users with smaller ceilings because they do not have as much room to maneuver at night while they are sleeping. For safety reasons, beds that are closer to the ground may be more appropriate for children.
Normal loft beds come with a few attachments: a ladder, the extended bed frame, and the supporting structure. This permits the users to organize the area under the bed how they want with the furniture of their choice. Some companies go above and beyond and include some popular furniture for their loft beds. This is a great solution for those who are decorating an empty room because it gives the user some matching furniture to go along with their bed. Certain companies that provide even more and have the furniture built into the actual bed frame structure. This saves even more space.
Many loft beds need to be assembled by the user that purchased it in their home. It is a great help to have someone assist you since loft beds are not always very easy to put together. Many beds are metal and very durable, and can match a modern aesthetic. However, loft beds made from wood will not squeak or wobble as much as the metal beds, but they are listed at a higher price point.back to menu ↑
If you want a loft bed with slide that your kid will not outgrow anytime soon, this GL bunk is your best choice. It can be used even by a 10-year old. Its durability will make sure that your child will have it for as long he/she wants it. It has so much for play and the camouflage features give it an edge when it comes to entertaining your bed.
- Big enough even for a 10-year old youth
- Comes fully equipped with your kid’s playing kid
- Physically it is an attractive piece
- A variety of colors to choose from
- A bit tall for a younger kid
- The price is steep but that can be nullified by its excellent quality
Your child’s time in bed should not be boring. You need a fun-filled bed that will make sure he stays in his room when you need him/her there. This DHP Loft Bed with Slide is the exact piece you should be going for. It will take in one twin mattress and offers lots of storage space on the sides.
- Bed time will be play time too since this loft bed with slide offer that on the sides
- Has lots of storage space on the sides for games, videos, and books
- It is a durable piece that will be with you for a number of years
- A bit wobbly when your kid climbs the ladder
- Will not take a kid more than 4 years since it will only take 200lbs max. If you have an older kid I suggest you look elsewhere
This is a cute loft bed with slide that will make your kid’s room even better. Boys’ Fire Department Twin Loft Bed with Slide, Red is made for the utmost fun for your kid, especially the slide. Underneath there is adequate space that will give you more room to store stuff in it. If you ever wished to have your kid’s room in style then you have no reason why this should not be your choice of bed.
- Enormous space underneath to keep your kid’s room organized. All the kid’s stuff will have space on this one and you may not need any cabinets
- It is a physically attractive bed that will make the room look even better
- The slide is good for fun and delivers that promise
- Sturdy metal frame that makes it good even for the older kids (6 years)
- Top rails are a bit taller
- Sometimes the bolts fall off
Your little princess deserves something they can play in once they are in their room. The Girl’s Loft Bed with Slide is the real game changer. It is beautifully made and toned to suit your little girls. The slide will be a big attraction and the same goes for the canopy it comes with. It is big enough and has all the safety specifications intact. Your girls will not be any safer than in this one.
- For safety you have guardrails
- It is a beautiful piece in colors that girls love most
- You do not need a box spring for this one
- Adequate storage space
- The slide is a bit loud and long
- The fabric for the castle is not as durable as you may want
This is the play loft bed with slide for your kid who never has enough of play. Powell Princess Castle Twin Tent Bunk Bed with Slide is a twin bed, with a castle and many hiding places. It is beautifully put together with everything in its right place. The pink will be a thrill for your girls and what a good way to make her play.
- The bed frame is sturdy and made of steel for firm support
- It is an easy piece to assemble
- It is fun filled with a castle hiding places and all that a little girl would need for real fun in her room
- Very safe and affordable
- Not easy to change the sheets
- The bottom skirt does not fit so well
With multiple colors, this is one Coaster loft bed with slide that will be an asset in your kid’s room. Coaster Bunk Bed with Slide and Tent, Multicolor has a slide and a tent to give your young one a good time in their room. It is super easy to put together. The artwork in each of the piece will give you a decorative edge and you might not need anything else to make your kid’s room look great.
- Will make your kid’s room look prettier
- Fully loaded for fun
- Right piece for the money you are spending
- The rails are somehow short
- It is large and will occupy considerable space
- User guide is not very useful
Donco Kids Twin Tent Loft Bed with Slide Finish
The fun function in this loft bed with slide is what should be in your young one’s room. Donco Kids Twin Tent Loft Bed with Slide Finish is the right choice and has all the play features. It is built to last and you can credit that to the super quality wood used to make it. It is the best choice of a bed when you have some premium space to make use of.
- It is high quality thus will be around for quite a number of years
- Very easy to put together
- Pretty affordable and worth every penny you pay for it
- Will only take a maximum weight of 200lb so not the best for bigger kids
- Screws will be getting loose in the rails
Princess Low Loft Bed with Slide Pink & White Tent and Tower
This one does not only have the slide but also a tent and tower. This is the real fun bed that will take the best time of your kid in their room. It is not only a playing mate but also a decorative piece. Princess Low Loft Bed with Slide Pink & White Tent and Tower is safe and you can be sure your child can have all the fun without your interruptions or you worry about how safe they are.
- The finishing is safe so you do not have to worry about your kid being alone in their room
- The frame is strong and the curtain is amazingly gorgeous
- Solidly durable so you will not be going shopping any time soon
- Will take time to assemble
- The slide is too steep and may hurt kids at the bottom
Forget about just having a loft bed with slide, Donco Kids Twin Loft Tent Bed with Slide is for your kid’s adventure. The playing features are just amazing with the ladder, slide, tent and the hiding castle. This is the bed that would stir your kid’s curiosity and make him/her even more creative. If you are busy working out be assured that this bed will be a good distraction for your kid for however long you may take.
- Multiple colors for you to choose from
- Made from solid pine that will give a long life
- Has guardrails to ensure that the safety of your kid is a top priority
- The white frame finish gives it an attractive edge and you will not resist the temptation
- It is steady enough for older kids
- Will take your time to put it together
For the ultimate fun for your kid’s room, this is the twin loft bed with slide you should buy. Max & Lily Low Loft with Slide has a tent underneath for playing and hiding. This under space can as well be used for storage making it easy to keep the room in order. If you are worried about your kid’s safety then you better not because this bed has been tested and approved for secure standards.
- It is a safe haven for your kid
- It is strong and will give you years of service without any complaint
- A beautiful piece that takes care of storage needs in the under space
- Standard size bed and will fit in smaller space
- Good price for a great product
- Tedious to assemble
How to Choose a Loft Bed?
The fact that there are so many loft beds for you to choose from make the decision a difficult one. You need to know exactly what you should be looking for so as to get the choice right. For your help, here is a checklist on how to choose a loft bed with slide:
- Safety is a priority: how safe is the bed you are choosing? Remember this is a kid’s bed and it must guarantee you that your child will be safe on it. Loft beds with guardrails will give you the assurance of safety. To be sure you will a bed that is not too high.
- The attached features: if you only need just a bed then there are so many choices out there. But the truth is that you want something fun and one that will keep your kid happy. A good loft bed will not only come with a slide but also a tent, a castle, table and hiding places. The one that includes all these features makes a perfect choice.
- Your kid’s age: there are loft beds meant for the younger kids while others will be better for the older ones. You should know the kind that will be ideal for your child. Buy something that your kid will use for years before outgrowing it.
- The size of the room: loft beds come in different sizes. There those that will take premium space while other will take smaller space. It will depend on the size of your kid’s room to make a choice of what you are going to buy.
- Price: just because you want a quality loft bed with slide it does not mean you have to pay an incredibly high price. You should have a budget and stick to that. There great loft beds out there that will cost cheaper and still deliver the best for your baby.
There are so many ways to make your kid happy. One of such is to ensure that they never get bored in their room. A loft bed with slide is the perfect answer to bring all the fun indoors. This bed comes with the various play things that would fascinate your young one. If you were wondering about what the perfect choice to make, now you have your answer. You have been duly guided on how to make the best decision. Happy shopping!