Finding the best Teeter Hang Up inversion table for your needs is about knowing what to look for and which models are going to work best for you.
While every Teeter Hang Up inversion table’s primary function is to provide inversion therapy, they are not all the same as some are designed to help you get a rigorous work-out hence the difference in price.
So how do you know which one to buy?
Below you’ll find our top 10 picks along with a more detailed review of each.
This is one of the best quality inversion tables available on the market today. It is very easy to assemble and use, and folds for storage in seconds allowing you to conserve some space when not in use. Used for both core workouts and inversion therapy, this Teeter Hang Up comes with a 5-year warranty and UL certified.
- Boasts various preset rotation angles including at 20, 40, and 60 degrees for easy rotational control and adjustability.
- Comes with an exercise DVD to guide you through assembly and use.
- Includes a patented pressure reducing ankle system that provides superior comfort when inverting the Teeter Hang Up.
- Comes with a back-pain relief stretch, a bonus acupressure nodes (4-height options) and lumbar bridge accessories too.
- Boasts auto-locking hinges, heavy duty steel base, heat treated steel parts, scratch resistant finish, and specialized pivot bearings hence will last for a very long time with normal use.
- Offers variable intensity pressure point relief for muscles
- Provides precision balance
- Can save you a fortune in chiropractic and medical costs in the long-term especially those on a budget
- Although sturdy, it is not the lightest Teeter Hang Up
Teeter EP-560 Ltd. Inversion Table
Yotube Video Review: Teeter EP-560 Ltd. Inversion Table
For anyone serious about buying a high-quality Teeter Hang Up table with a great warranty, this EP-550 is a good option. It will help you minimize your daily stress load, enjoy improved posture through better alignment and reduce back pain.
Like all inversion tables produced by Teeter Hang Ups, the EP-550 is easy to set-up in as little as 20-minutes and very easy to use. In addition, it enables you to adjust to your desired height and to invert and pre-set to the exact angle you want.
- The backrest of this Teeter Hang Up uses the Flex Technology which allows for wider range of motion and greater mobility.
- Supports users up to 300 pounds and comes with an instructional DVD for easy set-up.
- Adjustable foot platform that features two settings to allows you to find the perfect position for ankle comfort and even security.
- EZ-Angle tether strap that boasts pre-set angles at 20, 40, and 60 degrees as well as custom angles.
- Accommodates users as tall as 6 feet 6 inches and comes with an adjustable head pillow for great comfort.
- Sturdy and well built
- 5 years warranty
- Easy to fold and store
- The price of a new EP-550 is quite high for some people but used ones are very affordable
Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Therapy Table
Yotube Video Review: Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Therapy Table
With so many features that will ensure effective and safe exercise, the EP-950 is a great buy. Ideal for back-pain sufferers, this Teeter Hang Up supports users with up to 300 pounds while accommodating users between 4-feet 8-inches to 6-feet 6-inches.
It also features the patented Flex-Technology that allows for wider range of motion.
- Pre-set angles with its unique EZ-Angle tether strap which can be adjusted to 20, 40 or 60-degrees or removed depending on your needs.
- Patented ratchet ankle closure system designed to distribute weight around the heel and the foot comfortably thereby allowing for a more secure and comfortable inversion experience.
- EZ stretch handles that helps in increasing traction thereby enhancing your stretching experience.
- Boasts smooth, low friction surface for maximum stretch and a new Ankle Comfort Dial that adjusts for larger or smaller feet.
- UL certified with 5 years warranty
- Ensures reliability and durability for years to come
- Folds easy for storage
- Hard to move it around when fully assembled as it is slightly heavier compared to other inversion tables
Teeter Hang Ups EP 950 Inversion Table
Yotube Video Review: Teeter Hang Ups EP 950 Inversion Table
Teeter Hang Ups EP 960 Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief DVD is a great improvement on the company’s earlier EP-950 model.
It can be used for strengthening core muscles, relieving back pain and performing exercises. It supports user height of between 4-feet 8-inches and 6-feet 6-inches and maximum user’s weight capacity of up to 300 pounds. In addition, it is solidly built from high-quality materials and features a scratch resistant power coating.
- EZ Stretch traction handles that offers added benefit for inverted decompression and stretching.
- ComforTrack Bed boasts a pressure-reducing shape that usually improves spinal comfort and at the same time flexes with the user to allow joint-mobilization.
- EZ-Angle Tether strap that allows you to choose pre-set rotation of 20, 40 or 60 degrees and even a full inversion to make sure you feel comfortable and balanced throughout.
- EZ Reach ankle system with a triple lock security feature to provide you with an easy to reach solution especially for users who might have trouble in bending over to reach their ankles.
- Provides comfortable ankle supports
- Quality construction
- Offers smooth operation
- The ankle clamps are not exactly 100 percent comfortable
Easily adjustable to your body type, a breeze to fold and store and comfortable to use, Teeter 800IA Inversion Table is ideal for persons suffering from back pains. It comes with Deluxe EZ-Reach extra-long handles that minimize the need for bending by providing added support.
It also features some unique and patented security features such as the cam locks and auto-locking hinges and blue-gray finish and charcoal accents.
- Ergo Embrace cups with some specialty foam to hold you in comfort and minimize pressure while inverted.
- FlexTech bed with the pressure-reducing design which moves with you for better range of motion and maximizes spinal comfort.
- Adjustable/ Removable tether strap enables you to easily set your maximum angle of inversion that you’re comfortable with.
- Built-in traction bars so you can add decompression even when at lesser angles on inversion and a bonus decompression arch for addition traction or support.
- Instructional DVD with five healthy-back routines
- Easy six step assembly
- Five-year full warranty
- Cannot support users with weight capacity over 300-pounds
Offering technology to energize sore and tired muscles, Teeter Hang Ups Vibration Cushion for EP Series may be the coolest and very relaxing way to spend your free time at home. When used with inversion therapy table, it provides maximum relaxation, improves blood circulation while at the same time decompresses the user’s spine.
- 10 powerful vibration massage motors with different intensities along with two infrared heaters around the neck arch support. This ensures you get all the therapeutic benefits you may need.
- Remote control with an LCD panel allowing you to set the cushion to your comfort. You can easily set the intensity, area you want the heat to be applied, speed and amount of heat.
- Made from microfiber material, polyfoam, and plastic/metal components and accompanied by a 90-day warranty.
- Attaches to inversion tables easily with the help of convenient Velcro straps.
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Comes with a convenient storage pouch
- User friendly
- Only works with EP series inversion tables hence cannot be used as a back massager cushion with just a regular chair
Teeter Hang Ups Vibration Cushion for EP Series
Yotube Video Review: Teeter Hang Ups Vibration Cushion for EP Series
Known for offering inverted depression and extension on an effective and versatile platform, Teeter Hang Ups Dex II Decompression and Extension Machine surpasses a typical hyperextension bench or Roman Chair in many ways. First, it is forward rotating; secondly, it is designed to provide adequate hip support allowing you to work out your core muscles.
Another plus with this Teeter Hang Up is that it offers improved flexibility by allowing you to use the base for modified push-ups, exercise band work, and reverse dips.
- Ergonomic design to facilitate effective back workouts thereby minimizing the risk of hyperextension and positioning your body to focus more on the core rather than just the thighs.
- Offers forward-rotating and hip supported inversion, which can help, flatten the lumbar curve and decompress the lower back.
- For ultimate comfort, this Teeter Hang Up provides an effective vinyl lap cushion that holds you from the hips and allows you to perform your inverted exercises from a comfortable position.
- Capable of accommodating users of up to 300lbs, this machine has a sturdy steel base, which is scratch-resistant and protected by powder coat finish.
- 5-year warranty
- User friendly
- One can only do chin-ups from the inside
Teeter Hang Ups Dex II Decompression and Extension Machine
Yotube Video Review: Teeter Hang Ups Dex II Decompression and Extension Machine
Coming complete with a chin-up rack, EZ-Up inversion and gravity boots Teeter Hang Ups EZ Up Inversion and Chin Up System is fit enough to provide you with a platform based on any standard wood doorframe.
Besides that, this system is big on decompression, stretching, core, legwork, and even heavy bag workouts. You will fall in love with the gravity boots, which wrap comfortably around each one of your ankles securing you with self-locking ratchet buckles.
- Its rack installs in any standard doorway without interfering with the normal operation of the door. Its mounting brackets are easy-to-lock and can as well be unlocked in a few seconds for convenient storage.
- Its gravity boots offer a high level of comfort all thanks to the presence of foam liners that are specifically engineered for maximum cushioning while distributing loads throughout the calves and ankles.
- Easy-to-reach handles that have comfortable foam grips that allow for convenient mounting and dismounting enabling the user to hand freely for maximum mobilization.
- Comfortable gravity boots
- Fits on any standard doorway
- Comfortable hand grips
- Its bar is only affixed in one place so one has to be extra careful when jumping to do pull-ups
Teeter Hang Ups EZ Up Inversion & Chin-Up System
Yotube Video Review: Teeter Hang Ups EZ Up Inversion & Chin-Up System
This Teeter Hang Up comes with a complete set of conversion bar and gravity boots. Apart from standard inverted stretching and decompression, this machine provides an ideal way to perform exercises among them leg workouts and core strengthening.
Its gravity boots have dual self-locking buckles that secure around your ankles and lower calf region providing a comfortable fit.
Because the boots are pretty lightweight, you will barely notice them on your feet when hanging.Teeter Hang Ups EZ-Up Gravity Boots with Conversion Bar also has an adapter kit that includes a CV bar.
- Supplied with optional calf-loops, which you can use to wrap behind each leg thus reducing the load on top of foot and knee joints.
- Made of specialized materials including glass-nylon 40% alloy in its hooks and loops. This strong construction means you get to experience unparalleled durability and strength.
- All its liners are made using super-soft 5/8-in foam liners to provide maximum comfort under minimum compression.
- Strong and durable
- Reliable buckles
- Minimum compression
- Light boots
- Its clips may pop open if not properly fastened
Spinal Stretch is a simple product that is categorized among Teeter Hang Up because it aims to cure lower back pain. It is actually a replacement to the popular inversion tables with its major advantage being that it is relatively easier to handle.
Besides the product itself, there is an adjustable chest belt provided for those who may need extra traction and a nylon travel bag for easy storage.
- Created to decompress lumbar spine and lower back pain by targeting the root cause of the problem.
- Uses a proven therapeutic spinal decompression technique which gently stretches the spine and relieves back pain naturally and easily.
- Has a telescoping pole, which allows one to customize its tension settings for optimum impact.
- The box comprises the Spinal Stretch product alongside an instruction DVD and how-to manual. There is also a chest strap and carrying bag.
- Safe and easy to use
- Lightweight and compact in design
- Natural solution to low back pain
- You need to tighten the system severally while working out
Why Choose Teeter Hang Up?
Teeter Hang Ups are best known for reducing back pain, increasing flexibility and improving joint health. Besides that, they are beneficial for reducing tension and stress and enhancing strength in core muscles. And for those with sciatic nerve pain, a Teeter Hang Up is perhaps the best non-invasive remedy available.
|Product Name||User capacity||Overall Rating||Details|
|Teeter EP-560 Ltd. Inversion Table||300 lb||10||Check price|
|Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Therapy Table||300 lb||9.5||Check price|
|Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table||300 lb||9||Check price|
|Teeter Hang Ups EP-960 Inversion Table||300 lb||8||Check price|
|Teeter 800IA Inversion Table||300 lb||8||Check price|
|Teeter Hang Ups Vibration Cushion for EP Series||Any weight||9||Check price|
|Teeter Hang Ups Dex II Decompression and Extension Machine||300 lb||8.5||Check price|
|Teeter Hang Ups EZ Up Inversion & Chin-Up System||250 lb||8||Check price|
|Teeter Hang Ups EZ-Up Gravity Boots with Conversion Bar||Any weight||9||Check price|
|Spinal Stretch from Teeter Hang Ups||Any weight||8||Check price|
Yet another of the major reasons why people choose these systems is that they help decompress and realign the back thereby rehydrating the spinal disks. In the end, this reduces pressure on nerves and relaxes tensed muscles around the shoulders.
And that’s not all, inversion therapy aids in clearing sinuses, improving digestion and reducing premenstrual syndrome.