Did you know that cooking with an open fire is 20 percent less effective and slower than in a stove?
Since time immemorial, mankind has used a wide array of materials and tools to cook up a meal. From open log fires to propane gas cookers, the list is practically endless.
However, as the centuries continue to unfold, conventional wood stoves and fireplaces are being phased out at a very high rate. This is largely because conventional methods and both unsafe and very inconvenient.
Today, almost every home you visit is sure to have one type of cooker or another. Are you thinking of getting a new stove or updating your old one?
Check out our top 10 list of most popular Samsung stoves and why you need to get one today.
When cooking, an array of different sized pots come into play. You’ve got your big pot for the main meal, a medium one for the stew and small ones for desserts and finishing. Chefs need something that will provide a resting surface for whatever kind of pot you are using. This stove is what you need.
Fortunately, the NE59J7630SS Freestanding Samsung stove with Electric Range, smooth Top Electric Elements comes with 5 different sized cooking tops for the versatile chef.
- Enhanced cooking flexibility and control
- Perfect cook every tie
- Smooth top surface with 5 electric elements
- Careful not to scratch to the top with iron cast appliances
For some, cooking is more than just a basic, must-do task. It is also a passion and if done properly, a delicate form of art. The Samsung NE58K9850WG is not only super functional and a much-needed addition any kitchen, but it is also very easy to install and operate.
With 5.8 cubic feet of space in the oven, you can now cook much more items and the largest of dishes without a worry in the world. Did someone say pork chops?
- Includes a step-by-step cooking guide
- Comes with a professional look and feel
- More space for larger dishes
- Some cosmetic damage might occur at higher temperatures, but just slightly
Who said cooking has to be boring and mundane?
If you love having fun while whipping up a meal in the kitchen, then this NE58F9500SS Slide-in Electric Range Samsung Stove is exactly what you need. This bad boy not only comes with a whopping 5.8 cubic feet capacity that allows you to multitask, but it also offers a gorgeous control panel that is fully illuminated. It also includes 5 burners, a storage drawer, and up to 3 oven racks.
- Glass touch controls that have a lighting system
- Huge oven capacity for larger dishes
- Temperature probe for accurate cooking
- The display is sort of small, but you should be up close to the Samsung stove so no problem
When you have guests over, it is always nice to be quick on your feet. However, a slow cooker could really derail your efforts and drag an early supper late into the night.
For chefs looking for that something that will match their speed, the Samsung NX58M6850SG 5.8 cu. ft. Black Stainless Gas Range is exactly what you need. With four fast-heating electric burners, all your meals will be ready no sooner than you get them on.
- Massive 5.8 cubic feet of oven capacity
- Hidden bake features
- Samsung stove has a black, clean finish
- Burners on Samsung stove might develop a halo effect
Sometimes, cooking can get a bit out of hand and leave your kitchen looking like ground zero after a nuclear bomb. The worst part comes in cleaning the cooker.
Well, thanks to Samsung stove ingenuity and brilliant non-stick manufacturing, you can say goodbye to spending half the night scrubbing your stove. The product promises this and much more.
- 5 Sealed burners for safety and convenience
- Self-cleaning Samsung stove
- Includes LP adaptor kit and griddle!
- High-heat cleaning will shorten the lifespan of your range by burning out the heating element or damaging the electronics
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, it is about time you started making some preparations; than turkey will not cook itself. Or will it?
Well, with this NE59J7850WS, that turkey will be cooking itself in the massive 5.9 cubic feet of oven space. You get 2 dual burners and double single burners with a warming center. Because conventional methods and both unsafe and very inconvenient, almost every home you visit is sure to have one type of cooker or another and most likely it’s this one.
- Includes an interesting array of oven features
- LED display panel for easy control
- Massive 5.9 cubic feet of oven space
- Glass and cast iron cookware might damage the top of Samsung stove
More often than not, dedicated food lovers are often limited by their cooking appliances. You might be a 5-star chef with so much skill that it is dripping off your fingertips, but your cooker makes it very difficult to reach your full potential.
With the NY58J9850WS Slide-in Dual-Fuel Range Samsung Stove, super chefs now have an appliance that will do justice to their dishes.
- Quick to cook on the oven and burners
- Beeps when you reach a certain temperature
- Top of the line Samsung stove
- Bottom drawer may be a little short for some cookware, but perfect for others
For the ultimate chef, the kitchen is like their personal studio. Here, they make up the finest pieces, playing the cooker like a grand piano at a concert.
However, you have to tune your instrument to get the most accuracy and achieve desired results. The NX58H9500WS Stainless Steel Slide-In Gas Range Samsung Stove with 5 Sealed Burners delivers excellent accuracy and allows you to take full control of your kitchen.
- Comes with 5 safely sealed burners
- Huge 5.8 cubic feet of oven space
- Temperature probe for an accurate bake
- The stainless steel on Samsung stove is not really restaurant quality, but it’s all right
Yotube Video Review: Samsung NX58H9500WS
There comes a time when you just want to get in the kitchen, do your thing, then get the heck out of there; a quick and successful operation.
- Samsung stove has 4 induction elements
- Steam clean for more hygiene
- Not 100% stainless steel on Samsung stove
How to Choose a Stove?
Unlike back in the day, gone are the days when shopping for a stove only required you to choose between gas and electricity. Today, you will most likely get lost in the immense array of stoves available and all the wonderful features that their products have to offer. Let’s look at what criteria might help you settle on the ideal Samsung stove for your home or business.
- Understand the Stove’s Purpose
Do you bake a lot? Or maybe you just enjoy a little heating for your precooked meals. It is very important to know what you want to use the stove for so as to get the perfect fit for you. If you are a master chef who intends to utilize every feature in a stove, you might want to get a Samsung stove with all the bells and whistles.
However, if you just want something for light cooking and easy baking, you might want something less fancy and extravagant.
- Take Measurements
Stoves come in a massive array of shapes and sizes. From the smaller and compact Samsung stove to the huge, professional grade or commercial stoves, it all depends on how much extra room you have in your kitchen.
Always take accurate measurements to avoid getting something either too big or too small. For those replacing their old stoves, you may want to keep it same size or maybe go a little bigger.
|Product Name||Image||Oven||Overall Rating||Details|
|Samsung NE59J7630SS Freestanding Electric Range Electric Elements and Storage Drauer||5.9 cu. ft.||10||Check price|
|Samsung NE58K9850WG 30 Slide-in Electric Range with Smoothtop Cooktop, Primary Oven Capacity||5.8 cu. ft.||6||Check price|
|Samsung NE58F9500SS Slide-in Electric Range||5.8 cu. ft.||5.5||Check price|
|Samsung NX58M6850SG 5.8 cu. ft. Black Stainless Gas Range||5.8 cu. ft.||5||Check price|
|Samsung Stainless Steel True Convection Freestanding Gas Range||5.8 cu. ft.||5||Check price|
|Samsung NE59J7850WS 30 Self-Cleaning Freestanding Electric Double Range||5.9 cu. ft.||5||Check price|
|Samsung Appliance NY58J9850WS Slide-in with Dual-Fuel Range and 5 Gas Burners||2.4 Upper 3.3 Lower Cu. Ft.||8||Check price|
|Samsung NX58H9500WS Stainless Steel Slide-In Gas Range with 5 Sealed Burners||5.8 cu. ft.||8.5||Check price|
|Samsung NE59M4320SW 5.9 Cu. Ft. White Electric Convection Range||5.9 cu. ft.||5||Check price|
- Decide on a Type
Just like the brands, there are also numerous types of stoves that work differently to achieve the same purpose. Each type has its own advantages and most people normally have a preference or lean towards a certain kind.
- Gas stoves have always been held in high regard due to the accurate uniformity of their heat output. Here, a hot, open flame surrounds the base of your cookware and distributes the heat evenly. Samsung gas stoves are very popular for their economy and still work even when there is no power.
- Electric smooth top stoves attract people due to their sleek, smooth and very shiny cooktops that look really great. Instead of separating coil burners, a Samsung stove electric cook top is made completely of smooth glass-ceramic surfaces. However, these stoves are really prone to scratches and significantly limit your freedom to use cookware. Cast iron is a definite no-no, but if you do it right, you will enjoy all the benefits of your Samsung stove.
- Commercial Style Samsung stoves, on the other hand, might be gas powered, but they use about 8 burners. If you have a restaurant or normally host guests, then a commercial style cooker is exactly the thing for you.
- Slide In Stoves are usually the most economical choice in a Samsung stove. Not only do they allow for easier installation, but also let you have full control over all aspects of cooking.
- Desirable Features
The market is flooded with lots of stoves that boast of state of the art features. These include:
- Updated Screens and TouchPads
Today, it is very hard to get the outdated dials or knobs that are long past their time. Now, everybody loves a nifty touchpad that allows you to control the temperature ranges. In fact, some new and state of the art stoves actually have touch screens that disappear when not interacting with them. This gives a seamless look, and the display comes on when you touch it. After a period of idling, it goes off again.
- Downdraft Cook Tops
When cooking, you usually get a jet of steam that can damage your kitchen over time. The downdraft capability features an exhaust vent that draws all the steam away from the stove and down through a vent where it is exhausted before it can rise to the top. It can also get smelly and smokey in a kitchen. The downdraft feature vents out all this smoke and the smells in the kitchen too.