Having a home espresso machine in your home is the perfect way to having ready coffee in the house whenever you need it.
The espresso procedure involves pushing hot water under compression through compacted coffee.
Producing the pressure may undertake any of these three options: steam method, pump or manual mechanism.
The machine is quite convenient for use because it does not require the application of any specific skills; it entirely controls the coffee making process.
Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker
Listed below are some of these features:
- With the Compact Brewing Technology feature the brewing process becomes faster and it can be completed in 25 seconds.
- It is designed with an automatic power of after an inactivity of 9 minutes.
- It has an easy insertion and ejection of capsules and this works with Nespresso coffee capsules only.
- It saves on energy.
- The pre-heating process is quite fast and you can make a cup of espresso in a few seconds.
- It is a bit noisy .
- The cups used with these machines are expensive.
Nespresso Inissia Exclusive Review
Yotube Video Review: Nespresso Inissia Exclusive Review
De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
With this amazing home espresso machine, you will always prepare the best espresso ever. De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker is featured with amazing characteristics to ensure that you always have the most amazing experience.
Here are some of the features:
- It has a swivel frother that is meant to enable you to obtain a rich creamy lather when you are preparing your latte or cappuccino.
- Features a self-preparing functionality that reduces wastage of time because it does not have a startup operation.
- It is fashioned with the patented dual filter feature to ensure that you don’t get limited to ground coffee only but you can add the ground coffee in the filter and prepare coffee in an instant.
- It has a removable water tank that gives you all the needed convenience for cleaning.
- It has a pocket-friendly price compared to its amazing features.
- It is quick in brewing and in less than 30 you will have a ready cup of espresso.
- It has an overall attractive design that will give your kitchen an appealing appearance.
- It does not have power indicators for water levels and power on.
- It does not possess the auto shut down option.
Review and Demo for the De'Longhi EC155
Yotube Video Review: Review and Demo for the De'Longhi EC155
Mr. Coffee ECM160 4-Cup Steam Espresso Machine
Want to prepare a coffee shop kind of espresso at the convenience of your home? This Mr Coffee ECM160 is perfect for you to make your dream come true. It comes with the most amazing features to ensure that you can have the most excellent coffee in your home.
Below are some of the astounding features of this machine:
- It comes with a removable drip catcher feature that facilitates easy cleaning of the espresso machine. You can remove the drip tray that holds coffee drips and clean it to ensure that the brewing space is kept neat.
- Most actual machines are usually heavy and bulky. As opposed to that Mr. Coffee ECM160 machine is quite light and small.
- It has a frothing arm that is featured to ensure that all your cappuccinos and latte are toped up with a tasty creamy froth.
- It is quite easy to assemble and you won’t need some professional skill to put it together.
- It does not consume much of your kitchen space because it is compact.
- It comes with an affordable price to fit your budget.
- Being a steam machine, it doesn’t build up enough pressure as a pump espresso machine would do.
- It does not come along with a frothing pitcher and the tamper is of a low quality it may need a replacement.
Mr. Coffee ECM-160
Yotube Video Review: Mr. Coffee ECM-160
DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker
Some of its incredible features are listed below:
- It features a cup warming tray that ensures you have a ready cup of coffee at all times.
- This machine is pump driven to enable you to obtain the best quality espresso from the ground coffee.
- With the patented filter feature you can use both the ground coffee and pods. This helps a fast preparation of latte or cappuccino.
- It is simple to use with the mastery of simple controls and indicators.
- The covering is made of a stainless steel material that is attractive and easy to clean.
- With its pump driven vs steam feature, you are able to make more regular shots from the coffee extraction.
- The built-in tamper is hard to reach and you are forced to buy a new one for more convenience.
- The two heads deliver espresso inconsistently.
DeLonghi EC702 Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
Yotube Video Review: DeLonghi EC702 Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso Maker
- You can easily brew shot after shot using the water reservoir.
- The drip catcher can be removed for cleaning.
- It has a one-touch control for one or double options for espresso drinks.
- It makes espresso drinks with just at a touch of a button.
- It has a removable milk reservoir that is refrigerated and quite convenient for storage.
- It cannot brew espresso drinks on a constant pressure.
- It cannot make pleasant coffee from lightly ground coffee beans.
Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso, Latte & Cappuccino Maker
Yotube Video Review: Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso, Latte & Cappuccino Maker
- Drip Coffee Maker Reviews — Cream of the Crop (2017)
- Keurig Coffee Maker Reviews — Finest Models Only
- Cappuccino Maker Reviews — Enjoy Delicious Cappuccinos!
Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine
Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine ensures that you enjoy coffee when it is fresh at its best. The following are some of its incredible features:
- Using the purge function feature it automatically regulates the temperatures for the best espresso brewing.
- Has a stainless steel grinder that ensures that espresso comes out in a great quality.
- It is featured with a 15 bar Italian pump and a 1600W thermos coil boiler system.
- Easy to clean because it has a removable water tank.
- The stainless steel material keeps it shiny and appealing.
- It is extra sturdy due to the high-quality materials that are used to design it.
- The drip tray gets filled very fast.
- It sometimes spills some grind on the counter.
Capresso 303.01 4-Cup Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
Experience the espresso real taste with this machine. Capresso 303.01 4-Cup Espresso and Cappuccino Machine contains one-of-a-kind features that are listed below:
- A cappuccino machine with a 4 cup capacity.
- It has brightened on and off switches.
- It is featured with a removable drip tray.
- Can easily be cleaned because of the removable drip tray.
- It has an adjustable coffee strength.
- Possess a protective thumb guard to keep your hands safe.
- It makes the counter a little bit messy.
- It takes a lot of time to heat up.
Capresso 303.09 Espresso Machine Review and Operation
Yotube Video Review: Capresso 303.09 Espresso Machine Review and Operation
Cuisinart EM-100 1000-Watt 15-Bar Espresso Maker
- The expresso maker contains 15 bars of pressure.
- It contains a steam nozzle.
- It comes along with a tamping tool.
- It has a removable drip tray that increases the convenience during cleaning.
- It contains a cup warming plate.
- It is capable of adjusting the temperature of the heating system.
- The reservoir leaks plentifully.
- It is noisy.
Cuisinart Espresso Machine Review - EM-100
Yotube Video Review: Cuisinart Espresso Machine Review - EM-100
KRUPS XP1000 Steam Espresso Machine
KRUPS XP1000 Steam Espresso Machine will make it possible to enjoy the best espresso you could wish for.
- 4-cup capacity for more people to taste delicious espresso drinks.
- Possibility to get great cappuccinos.
- Small size for more convenience.
- User-friendly, simple in operation.
- Easy in maintenance.
- Carafe pouring made simple.
- Space for latte art creations.
- Frothing pitcher not included.
- In case more espresso shots are required, the machine needs to be de-pressurized first.
Gaggia 14101 Classic Espresso Machine
Gaggia RI9380/46 Classic Pro Espresso Machine has top amazing features to suit your espresso tastes. They include:
- Power on/off switches.
- Design to use either ground coffee or pods.
- A brushed stainless steel that makes it attractive.
- Produces minimal noise when pumping.
- It has great milk – frothing capacity.
- Has a durable structure that will give you a long term service.
- Removal of the tank required dissembling of other parts of the machine.
- It takes rehearsal to produce quality espresso using this machine.
Types of Espresso Machines
Espresso machines come in different types that vary in quality and efficiency. Here are some of these types:
- Home Espresso Machine With Steam
This kind of machine is one of the oldest in the history of coffee making. The process involved in the preparation of coffee using this machine is remarkably cheap and convenient. The coffee is brewed using Moka pot that is quite efficient when it comes to saving on space.
An excellent espresso needs a high pressure of about 9 bars with hot water ranging from 195 -200 degrees. The Moka pot produces a low-quality coffee because only steam is used to create the pressure that is insufficient for extraction. The water produced from the extraction is usually too hot which embitters the brew and makes it harsh. This kind of expresso works perfectly for the third generation Europeans and Americans since they think it has the ideal taste.
If you need a machine on a small budget this pot is ideal for you because it is quite cheap. It consumes lesser space than an actual espresso machine and it can easily be stored in your kitchen cabinet. Moreover, Moka pots are designed beautifully and they can enhance the appearance of your kitchen to look better.
- Super Automatic Espresso Machine
This machine is super essential because of its two amazing parts: the brewing and the grinding part. Grinding is a very crucial step when it comes to coffee preparation. With a machine having a grinder at your home, you can be sure of having the best quality coffee with a satisfying taste. Grinding your coffee beans using your espresso machine is quite easier than doing it by hand or purchasing some pre-ground coffee from the stores.
This machine is able to grind the coffee beans into the required size, compress and mix coffee with a single knob control. With this amazing feature, you can conveniently prepare coffee at home any time of the day. It also has the ability to make several espresso extractions as well as an extensive number of drinks.
If you want a decaffeinated cup of coffee this machine is quite convenient because it has a bypassing feature where you can insert a pre-ground coffee in the chute while avoiding the internal coffee grinder in the machine.
- Home Espresso Machine With Rotary Pump
The rotary pump is usually used in machines that use a direct water line linking. It is quite convenient because when the pump is occupied the pump up brew pressure is acquired immediately. However, these rotary pumps on espresso machines run the danger of getting damaged when water is removed faster than coffee can block.
These machines with the rotary pump are highly preferred in cafes and coffee shops because they have the capacity to produce a lot of coffee ranging from 100 to 200 liter per hour.
If you want your rotary pump espresso machine to last longer you should consider using it for a single purpose because it gets damaged faster if it is used to perform double duty. You should also ensure that the water pressure is high at all times to prevent the rotary pump from being too noisy. Espresso machine with rotary pump (India/Australia) can be of a great quality and price and you can purchase it online.
- Air Pump Espresso Machine
Air pump machine is one of the newest coffee machines in the market. It uses compressed air to force out water into the ground coffee to produce espresso. You are supposed to provide hot water for the procedure to be complete. The compressed air normally comes from an electric air compressor, nitrogen or carbon dioxide containers.
Unlike other actual espresso machines the air pump machine is light and it can be easily moved to the location where you want to use it from.
|Product Name||Image||Water Tank Capacity||Overall Rating||Details|
|Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker||23.5 oz||10||Check price|
|De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker||35 oz||9.5||Check price|
|Mr. Coffee ECM160 4-Cup Steam Espresso Machine||20 oz||7.5||Check price|
|DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker||44 oz||8||Check price|
|Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso Maker||-||9||Check price|
|Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine||67 oz||9.5||Check price|
|Capresso 303.01 4-Cup Espresso and Cappuccino Machine||6 oz||8||Check price|
|Cuisinart EM-100 1000-Watt 15-Bar Espresso Maker||53 oz||8||Check price|
|KRUPS XP1000 Steam Espresso Machine||6 oz||7.5||Check price|
|Gaggia RI9380/46 Classic Pro Espresso Machine||72 oz||8.5||Check price|
- Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
The fully automatic machine works more conveniently when it is placed in a place where there are several people without the know-how on the use of the machine. This is likely to happen in the workplaces, coffee shops, espresso bars and restaurants where the person in charge will ensure that all drinks are of the same quality. It contains multiple buttons for coffee options like espresso, doppios, ristrettos and Americanos.
This machine is fairly easy to use: once you have it packaged properly you only need to add the ground coffee and enjoy a cup of your preferred kind of drink.
- Lever Espresso Machine
This is a traditional espresso machine of brewing coffee that requires rehearsal to avoid making errors in the preparation. It uses a lever that is pushed by a person to cause its inside piston to press against the water thus producing the extraction pressure.
With enough practice, you can brew some excellent drink from this lever espresso machine. Some experienced people can perform the action as well as a pump or even better. This machine is also a great kitchen equipment since it does not produce noise and it is beautifully designed to boost your kitchen look.
- Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
This machine normally has an on/off switch meant to stop or start the espresso extraction. The procedure of using the semi-automatic espresso machine is very simple to follow: you just need to add some ground coffee to the portafilter, compress it and close the group grip into the group head.
When you are craving for a cup of an espresso drink you only need to place your cup under the portafilter and press the front panel control to extract the amount of drink you want to have.