For most parents, getting a toddler bed for their dexterous children is imperative.
Not only do toddlers beds allow you to get closer to your kids, but they come with an incredible array of safety features that would be simply impossible to live without. Since they are about the same size as a crib, toddlers beds make a very nice transition and leave your child feeling snug, comfy and safe.
Here’s our award-winning catalog of best toddlers beds and what every parent needs to know when choosing the best bed for their young ones.
With young kids, recognizing talent and adventure starts from a very tender age and needs to be nurtured all through to adulthood. This finicky Delta Children Toddler Bed comes with the very creatively made Mcqueen race car design that just drives your kids nuts with joy. With the only drive worthy bed in their bedroom, everyone is going to look forward to a new adventure at bedtime. Let your kid put the pedal to the metal with this bad boy and as they transition from their smaller toddlers beds.
- Comes with the brand new Lightning McQueen race car design
- Has authentic car decals just like the real one
- Built with an extra strength and sturdy wooden frame to handle your adventurous kid
- Although you don’t have to be a mechanic, some assembly will be required here
With a 50 by the 25-inch sleeping surface, the AeroBed mattress for children is the ideal solution for anyone in need of a portable toddler bed. Long trips and camping can often prove rough for the young ones. The AeroBed Mattress for Kids is constructed with heavy duty PVC and electronically welded seams to retain durability in the harshest terrains.
Nobody wants to lug a huge mattress around; that is why these particular toddlers beds are super light and can be packed into a very petite package for transportation. Users will be more than exhilarated to know that the purchase also includes an AC pump that fills the AeroBed Mattress for Kids with air in less than one minute.
- Thick, washable mattress pad for easy cleaning
- Heavy duty PVC construction for durability
- Easy to inflate and deflate thanks to included pump
- The rubber surface can get a tad noisy, but kids enjoy this so much
Who says kids can’t have class?
The Orbelle Toddler Bed is composed of solid wood and sits preciously at just the right size for the young ones. The manufacturer made the design with the safety and well-being of your child in mind; that’s why you will find two side safety rails that will protect your child and prevent any falls or spills to the floor while they sleep.
The Orbelle 3-6T Toddler Bed is among the best toddlers beds for toddlers transitioning and outgrowing their smaller cribs, but of course still too small for a grown up bed.
- Plenty of safety and security for your children
- Solid, contemporary wooden design for the classy youth
- All tools for assembly are included
- Although they include all tools for easy assembly, this is still one of the toddlers’ beds that require some assembly
Assembly Video The Orbelle Contemporary Solid Wood Toddler Bed
Yotube Video Review: Assembly Video The Orbelle Contemporary Solid Wood Toddler Bed
Indubitably and truly the most stylish and aesthetically pleasing of all toddlers beds, the Shrunks Toddler Travel Inflatable Air Mattress Bed measures an astounding 60 by 37 inches. I don’t know about you, but that’s big enough to comfortably fit an adult.
The gorgeous, award-winning sheet tuck feature is especially loved by parents since making the bed becomes much easier. The Shrunks Toddler Travel Inflatable Air Mattress is one of the only inflatable toddler beds with security rails that help your child stay safely within the boundaries.
However, should they roll off the mattress sits only a few inches from the ground?
- Includes a compact and powerful electric pump
- Signature sheet tuck features for a cozy tuck
- Award-winning design that is BpA and Lead-safe
- Some customers claim that the Shrunks Toddler Travel Inflatable Air Mattress has a plastic toy smell, but it should wear out after a while
The Regalo Pik My Cot Portable Toddlers Bed are multi-functional beds for your kids who deserve a safe, sturdy and super comfortable place to rest their tiny heads. Its design makes it essential for traveling, sleepovers, picnics, nap time, and even camping. That’s a whole lot of portability.
Setting these 48-inch beauties toddlers beds up literally takes seconds. The cot can hold kids up to 75 pounds, and is more than ideal for children between 2 and 5 years old. Consisting of an all-steel construction, this versatile toddler bed is built with durability, safety, and ultimate levels of convenience in mind.
- Incredibly quick set up thanks to Fold and Go technology
- Washable sheets included
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use
- The small plastic knobs with metal screws for holding the cot fabric to the frame are relatively weak
My Cot - Portable Toddler Cot by Regalo
Yotube Video Review: My Cot - Portable Toddler Cot by Regalo
Offering original classic, style, and comfort, the Dream On Me Classic Toddler Bed will grow with your child in a few steps. A definite winner, these toddlers beds come inclusive of a toddler rail, to guarantee the safety and total well-being of the little guys.
With its classic and eever-popular sleigh design and solid construction, the Dream On Me Classic Toddler Bed combines form and function to make certain that all your children have a safe, relaxing and restful sleep.
- Toddlers beds sit much lower on the floor for enhanced safety
- Comes complete with all tools for assembly
- Double-sided rails for your child’s safety
- The Dream On Me Classic Toddler Bed is a really weak bed that can’t take a lot of weight; parents, try not to sit on the bed
Another must have for all transitioning kids, these toddlers beds from Dream On Me come with a very resourceful sleigh design and brilliant white color to create a peaceful and ambient environment for sleeping toddlers. Like all its previous counterparts, the Dream On Me Classic Sleigh Toddler Bed is set very low to the ground to ensure that no child rolls off.
However, if your child is a stubborn little fellow, you don’t need to worry because these toddlers beds come with two side rails for even more safety. The cot’s simplistic design and plentiful features make it well worth the effort.
- Sturdy, solid wood construction with non-toxic finish
- Smart, sleigh design for the transitioning child
- Toddlers beds are very safe thanks to double railing on the sides
- Some customers claim that the railings could be a bit longer to cover the whole bed
Kids are very adorable, but as always, they grow up so fast in no time at all.
However, there comes a time when the young ones are at a very confusing age. They quickly outgrow their crib and are not really big enough to use an adult bed.
This is where you need the Davinci Sleigh Toddlers beds that are more than the perfect match for a young, healthy and growing child. Made from very high quality and durable wood, this bed will grow with your child for years to come.
- Toddlers beds are finished in non-toxic, lead and phthalate safe paint
- The bed meets ASTM international safety standards
- Low profile and rails to prevent toppling over
- The Davinci Sleigh Toddlers beds are not great with kids over 50 pounds
The DexBaby Safe Sleeper Convertible Crib Bed Rail can only be described as a bed fit for kings and queens, or in this case, your little prince and princesses. The definitive materialization of kids luxury, this is one of the most exciting toddlers’ beds that comes with more features than your average cot. These features include the sturdiest system in the markets; the original convertible crib rail. Parents can also look forward to story time because the side rail two-hand release design effortlessly makes your child’s transition to incredible toddlers beds where you can sit while your child sleeps.
- Dual reinforced sturdy anchor system
- Effortlessly folds down for storytime
- Easy to assemble in just a few minutes
- The folding rail can get a bit squeaky; make sure you grease up them hinges
From a young and tender age, your little girl deserves to be treated like the princess that she is. Luxury doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. The Delta Children Interactive Wood Toddler Bed, Disney Minnie Mouse promises this and much more for your young child. The cot comprises of 100% strong and sturdy wood.
It is recommended for children starting at the age of 15 months. Thanks to the design, the bed adds a touch of elegance and feminine décor, transforming your girl’s room into an enchanted, magical space.
- Easy to assemble
- Recommended for ages 15 months+
- Made of strong and sturdy wood
- There is an interactive clock with day of the week spinner which helps make learning the days and time telling fun
- The mattress is essentially sitting on the floor inside the bed
How to Choose Toddlers Beds?
Toddlers beds make an ideal solution for kids transitioning from their first crib. Understandably so, this stage poses a major challenge since parents have to change a child’s entire surroundings. To avoid disrupting your child’s sleeping pattern, it is imperative to pick out the best toddler bed for them.
Here are a few things to look out for when searching for your baby’s perfect match.
- Strong and Sturdy Construction
This is the most important feature to look out for. Kids grow up so fast and require a durable bed that will handle the steady weight increase.
|Product Name||Image||Product Dimensions||Overall Rating||Details|
|Delta Children Toddler Bed (Wooden) with design for Disney Cars||55 x 29 x 19 in||10||Check price|
|AeroBed Mattress for Kids||50 x 25 x 10 in||8||Check price|
|Orbelle 3-6T Toddler Bed||53 x 30 x 26.5 in||9,5||Check price|
|The Shrunks Toddler Travel Bed Portable Inflatable Air Bed||60 x 37 x 9 in||8||Check price|
|Regalo My Cot Portable Toddler Bed||48 x 26 x 9 in||7||Check price|
|Dream On Me Classic Toddler Bed||57 x 28 x 30 in||9||Check price|
|Dream On Me Classic Sleigh Toddler Bed||57 x 30 x 28 in||9||Check price|
|Davinci Sleigh Toddler Bed||57 x 29.6 x 28.1 in||9.5||Check price|
|DexBaby Safe Sleeper Convertible Crib||-||9||Check price|
|Delta Children Interactive Wood Toddler Bed, Disney Minnie Mouse||53.2 x 28.8 x 19 in||9.5||Check price|
In addition, the bed needs to be able to withstand a couple years of dexterous bouncing and vigorous jumping, including other common toddler wear and tear. Make sure you give the bed a good shake and jostle to see just how strong the construction is. While solid wood is the most durable material, it’s also pretty expensive.
- Rails and Safety Standards
Your child’s safety is always your first propriety when looking for new toddlers beds. As the parent, you need to ensure the bed is certified and contains absolutely no toxic materials.
- Cozy Fit
Children don’t do well with an extremely large bed. Getting a cozy toddler bed assures them of their boundaries and gives them a safe and secure feeling. The bed should also be able to hold the young ones’ mattress without pressing too tightly.
On the other hand, if the mattress is too loose, this could pose an entrapment hazard for the child. Always ensure that you buy perfectly sized toddlers beds for all your kids.
- Custom and Stylish Designs
It is fairly easy to tell a child’s personality from a young age. Whether they will be adventurous or more inquisitive, or maybe they enjoy science or cartoons (all kids do).
Today, parents can choose to buy stylish beds that come with a vast array of themes. The themes vary according to gender and the child’s preference. For little girls, why not get a pink princess bed that’s adorned with bows, ribbons, and a tiara to make them feel like beautiful enchanted princesses?
As for the young rascals, boys will always be boys. Make sure your little man gets a toddler bed that is styled like a race car, huge truck, a toy or their favorite cartoon character painted all over the outside.