Are you planning to buy a new mattress?
Queen mattress will be the best choice if you want to get a comfortable and restful night. The mattress also accommodates each person’s sleeping styles and has the preferred levels of firmness. Queen size mattress offers more width than just a double, making it the perfect choice for couples and other family members who love to stretch out while enjoying their sleep.
Sink into one of these comfortable mattresses and you will be pleasantly surprised by the price tag. You have plenty of styles to choose from, which means you’re likely to find the right mattress that suits your sleeping habits.
Below we will review the top 10 queen mattresses.
- The 12-inch green tea queen mattress provides comfort and support. The conforming comfort comes from the memory foam layer.
- The comfort foam layer helps to relieve pressure since it conforms to the natural shape of your body
- Ensure to open the mattress within 72 hours after receiving it and give it at least 48 hours to get its plush shape back.
- Zinus Memory Foam Green Tea Mattress, 12-Inch, Queen is made up of four foams, which are 3-inch memory foam, 3.5 airflow base support foam, 3.5-inch high-density foam and 2-inch comfort foam.
- This mattress infuses its foam products with the natural green tea ingredients for the purpose of maintaining product freshness.
- The queen mattress by Zinus is perfectly flat and has no residual creases.
- Best for side sleepers too
- Zinus memory foam queen mattress offers a long-lasting stability and durability.
- You get a 10 years limited warranty.
- Foam is certified for performance, durability and content
- This mattress is trustworthy and safe anti-oxidant.
- Within a few minutes it’s fully expanded
- It’s comfortable for kids, they will have a lot of fun playing on it
- Minimal smell
- This is a queen mattress that is best suited for both average and big body individuals
- Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress provides some lightly cradling comfort
- This memory foam mattress is ideal for any sleeping position, and also the right choice for those who like to toss and turn
- It also provides personalized alignment and pressure point relief
- It’s a duo-comfort design, which means the mattress is designed to include top layer memory foam and support bottom layer
- The Shiloh 12-inch queen mattress offers a medium feel
- The Shiloh queen mattress provides a head-to-toe comfort
- Keeps the body properly aligned and at the right sleep temperature
- Helps you and your loved ones to sleep longer and deeper
- Has a minor smell
- It feels hard for those looking for plush soft mattress
Lucid 10″ queen mattress offers a medium-firm feel.
- The comfort layer has a 2.5″ memory foam meant to cradle your body and relieve any pressure points
- It is designed to correctly align your spine
- Has a softer foam that quickly conforms to every body weight and position
- Its open cell construction ensures a long-lasting and more resilient foam that avoids leaving body impressions
- Its memory foam eliminates motion transfer between the two sleep partners.
- This mattress comes in a variety of colors and patterns
- Provides natural resistant to dust mites and allergens
- Prevents lower back pain
- Improves your posture
- Is safe for you and the environment
- Lucid queen mattress does not contain any synthetic latex of any kind
- You will get a 25-year warranty
- Has a strong smell once you open it from its packaging
LUCID 10 Inch Plush Memory Foam Mattress
Yotube Video Review: LUCID 10 Inch Plush Memory Foam Mattress
- Signature sleep memoir queen mattress is made using an 8.5″ layer of a high-density foam and a 3.5″ layer of high-quality memory foam.
- The 12-inch memory foam queen mattress encompasses the comfort created by the memory foam, provides balanced support and minimizes the pressure on your body.
- Once you sink in, it will create a perfectly balanced form around your body. This queen mattress is capable of support the body weight evenly and relieve pressure from various focused points such as feet, shoulders and hips and also eliminates motion disturbance.
- This mattress also provides a lasting comfort with its dense foam core which guarantees you years of durability.
- The foam has very low VOC emissions which ensure high-quality indoor air. The mattress comes with a softer knit fabric cover
- The 12-inch memory foam queen mattress is durable and you can expect it to give you many years of comfort.
- This mattress provides comfort and support
- Helps to minimize lower back problems
- It provides unprecedented sleeping experience
- No smell or it’s so little to be noticed
- Provides the correct temperature for sleeping
- Takes a minimum if 24 hrs to fully inflate
- The foam has a slight scent, meaning you might need to air it for just a few days.
- The 6-inch queen mattress provides a wonderful sleep surface.
- At normal temperatures, the mattress is somewhat firm and will start reacting to your body temperature once you lay down on it. Soon it will mold itself to the shape of your body.
- Best Price Mattress 6-Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Queen helps relieve pressure points, therefore helping to sleep even more without turning and tossing.
- This mattress comes with three layers of foams, which are 1-inch memory foam, 2-inch super soft foam, and 3-inch supportive layer
- The 6-inch queen mattress has a poly-Jacquard fabric cover.
- Makes you feel like you’re floating on a cloud
- Fairly supportive
- Expands quickly after unpacking it
- Eliminates pressure point and encourages to get deeper sleep
- Amazing comfort that comes from the conforming memory foam
- Comes with a 10-year warranty
- Lingering mild smell
- Too soft
- Serta Mattress Reviews — Which One Is for You? (2020)
- Extra Firm Mattress Reviews — Your Ultimate Buying Guide in 2020
- Single Mattress Reviews — Consider Your Choice in 2020
- Sleep master queen mattress ensures that you rest easy due to its memory foam support
- Sleep Master Ultima Comfort Memory Foam 6 Inch Mattress, Queen is a 6-inch memory foam queen mattress that provides the comfort with its high-quality foam layer that is designed to mold to the natural shape of your body.
- It’s high-density foam forms the base layer that provides full support, stability, and durability.
- You should open up your mattress within 72hrs after receiving it and give it at least 48 hours to return its original shape.
- Manufactured using patented compression technology that allows the mattress to efficiently compressed, rolled and finally shipped in a box
- The memory foam is made using natural plant oil that helps to keep the mattress fresh
- It’s affordable, goes for an amazing price
- Feels very comfortable and supportive
- You get a 10-year warranty
- It’s certified for performance, durability and content
- Have some smell
- Not a Tempur-Pedic
- The sleep contour 8-inch mattress conforms nicely to the curves of your body by distributing the weight equally. This helps to relieve the pressure along your body.
- The contour 8-inch queen mattress has encased coils that eliminate any motion disturbance just to ensure you enjoy an uninterrupted sleep.
- Signature Sleep Contour 8-Inch Independently Encased Coil Mattress has a top and bottom layer foams that provide comfort and stability.
- The mattress has met the Federal Flammability standard and is shipped, compressed and rolled for your convenience.
- Foam has very low VOC emissions that ensure quality indoor air.
- Available in multiple sizes
- Allow it for 12 hours to expand after you receive it.
- Awesome quality and amazing price
- It’s a soft and comfortable queen mattress
- The mattress has a great amount of firmness
- It’s a fluffy, bouncy, plush mattress
- This mattress is also great for kids
- You can’t carry it yourself, you need another person to help you
- Slight smell
- This mattress has 40 internal air-coils that add durability and support. With dream series mattress, your bed will remain flat and firm
- A 1-click internal pump is meant for fast and easy inflation/deflation. This mattress will reach its full inflation and firmness within 4 minutes and can be topped off easily and quickly.
- It is extra thick with a waterproof flocked top to enhance your comfort. Dream series mattress has a multilayer that makes it durable.
- It comes with carry bag for easy transportation
- This mattress is among the most advanced air mattresses on the market.
- It’s designed for your in-home use
- The patent motor has been designed to be less quiet during inflation compared to other similar products. Its user-friendly pump eliminates sagging and the loss of air pressure which is common in many other air mattresses.
- Has a 1-year guarantee
- It’s durable and has an optimal firmness level
- Inflates faster in less than 4 minutes and deflates easily too
- Comes with a storage and travel bag for perfect in-home storage anytime the bed is not in use, and it’s also great for traveling
- It has multi-layered flocked top and 15 gauge materials create a comfortable sleeping surface
- You need to inflate quite often to maintain its firmness
- Moderate pump noise
- Provides a great bounce for the overnight activities
- Easy for anyone get in and out of the bed without disturbing your sleeping partner
- This mattress will relieve your pressure
- It’s easy to set up and you will be surprised to watch it become a mattress
- Tuft & Needle Mattress, Queen circulates the air around when you are asleep.
- You get a 10-year warranty
- No turning or tossing, just sleeping
- This mattress distributes your weight evenly
- Awesome price and easy to unpack it
- Provides comfort that is beyond any mattress
- The mattress is comfortably supportive
- Loses its firmness after a short period
Tuft and Needle Mattress Review
Yotube Video Review: Tuft and Needle Mattress Review
- The elevated airbed mattress provides an amazing durability that lasts for many years. It’s manufactured with thousands of high-quality polyester fibers to enhance comfort, support, and stability.
- Horizontal air chambers are meant to add stability and support around your entire bed.
- Intex Comfort Plush Elevated Dura-Beam Airbed can be raised to a height of 22-inches, making it among the tallest inflatable mattresses
- To inflate the airbed, insert the air-pump nozzle into the valve located at the center of control dial, and start inflating the air bed.
- Comfort plush mattress is easy to inflate due to its electric pump
- No signs of sagging at the center
- Duffel bag is provided for good storage and easy transportation
- Needs to be re-inflated occasionally to maintain its desired firmness.
|Product Name||Image||Thickness||Overall Rating||Details|
|Zinus, Memory Foam Green Tea Queen Mattress||12"||10||Check price|
|Sleep Innovations Shiloh Memory Foam Mattress||12"||9||Check price|
|Lucid , The Memory Foam Dual-Layered Queen Mattress||10"||9||Check price|
|Signature Sleep Memoir Memory Foam Queen Mattress||12"||9.5||Check price|
|Best Price Mattress – Memory Foam Mattress, Queen||6"||9.5||Check price|
|Sleep Master-Ultima Comfort Memory Foam Mattress||6"||9||Check price|
|Signature Sleep Contour Independently Encased Coil Foam Mattress||8"||8.5||Check price|
|SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Queen Mattress using ComfortCoil Technology||19"||8||Check price|
|Tuft & Needle Queen Mattress||10"||9.5||Check price|
|Intex Bed Height Comfort Plush Elevated Dura-Beam Queen Airbed||22"||8||Check price|
How to Choose the Best Queen Mattress?
- Perfect type — Mattresses are usually made of different materials and sold at various prices. Some are firm, plush, extra firm or extra plush depending on how soft or hard the buyer wants. You need to decide on the perfect type that suits your needs.
- High quality — The best mattress must be high quality and to determine the best quality, you need to know the type of material used, services, brand name and feasibility are some of the things you should look out for.
- Price — A mattress that gives you the value of your money can be said to be a perfect one. Do not compromise quality for the price, it’s not a wise decision.
- Check return policies — Find out if the store offers credit or a full refund toward another mattress. The return periods also known as comfort guarantee should range from a few weeks to 4 months.
- Lie down — If it’s possible, you should lie on the mattress you’re planning to purchase. Spend a few minutes sleeping on your back and on each side, and stomach too, in case it’s your preferred sleeping position.
- Try to haggle — Once you have decided on the type of mattress you want to buy, try to talk about the price down. Although many businesses won’t budge, there are retail stores that do negotiate, particularly the specialty chains.
- Understand the warranty — Many warranties range between 10 and 25 years and they cover manufacturing defects such as broken or loose coil wires, and sagging. The coverage also decreases over time.
- On a delivery day — You should not accept any delivery before inspecting the mattress for either stains and other damages. The mattress should have a label saying – all-new material.