Bowers & Wilkins sure knows how to turn heads! No other company has better manipulated the seismic changes to the specialty audio-video changes than Bowers & Wilkins. They are sold in Apple, they are sold in Magnolia, and they still have a staid dealer network. It’s not hard to track down the company’s high-end headphones because they combine elegance and sophistication with unrivaled audio quality that offers impeccable sound quality. Similarly, their classy, impeccable-sounding P3 and P5 headphones have garnered a worldwide reputation from reviewers and customers alike. Can the Bowers & Wilkins P7 headphones live up to this distinguished reputation? Read on to find out more.
Bowers & Wilkins P7 — Overview of Its Features
Every element of the Bowers & Wilkins P7 has been crafted with end user satisfaction in mind. The highest quality materials, finest components and superior build quality for elite performance and elite comfort. The result is a combination of style, clarity, and greater precision. Here is a breakdown of features in more detail.
- Hi-fi Sound
Uncompromising sound quality is seen in every aspect of the Bowers & Wilkins P7. It boasts unique speaker baskets that control airflow precisely. It also has innovative damping materials that cut reflection, resonance, and distortion. The sound output is breathtaking.
- Superior Quality Materials
Bowers & Wilkins P7 is manufactured from the best materials, including sheepskin leather and aluminum. This construction goes a long way in ensuring performance, luxury, and durability. It is also for this reason that the headphones boast an unsurpassed level of comfort.
Bowers & Wilkins P7 has a Hi-Fi sound quality that’s portable. Moreover, they feature metal hinges above the ear cups that form a foldable factor. This enables it to be stored in its quilted case and be carried around with you everywhere you go.
- Over-Ear Pads
The over-ear leather pad ensures a uniform and consistent amount of air around the drive unit, enhancing and heightening stereo imaging. In addition, they deliver a comfortable fit thus blocking outside noise for a truly immersive sensational experience.
- Headphones Akin to a Speaker
The Bowers & Wilkins P7 has a diaphragm that resembles the traditional speaker make. The result is a clear-cut, controlled movement that surpasses all other headphones in the market.
With P7, everything is designed to allow you to lose yourself in music. Bass is tight, vocals are precisely defined, and there's a wonderful sense of space, balance and clarity across the whole ...
- Superior sound quality
- Beautiful design
- Luxurious build
- Excellent sound isolation
- Superb comfort
- No need for amp
- Price is on the luxury end of the spectrum
- A bit large for easy portability
Why Choose Bowers & Wilkins P7 ?
The P7 headphones are the definition of luxury and high performance. They are comfortable, detailed, dynamic and musically engaging. These headphones have the ability to resolve music in ways you’ve never imagined before. And while they’re not cheap, they are approachably priced for anyone looking for a great pair of headphones.
About Bowers & Wilkins
Bowers & Wilkins is a high-end audio specialist committed to providing impeccable sound quality wherever you are. The company was established in 1966 by John Bowers at Worthing, West Sussex, England. It is well known for developing sleek and sophisticated speakers that offer excellent sound quality.
How to Choose Headphones?
If you’re looking to invest in a nice pair of headphones for yourself, here are a few factors to consider:
- Form factors: Every headphone comes in a different style, that’s going to fit in your ear and sound differently. The first thing you should decide upon when buying a headphone is what form factor you prefer. With the Bowers & Wilkins P7, you get an over-ear headphone. This type of headphones goes over your ear but doesn’t cover the entire ear. They are known to be very comfortable as they won’t make your ear get hot or pin back, which is an advantage when it comes to enjoying perfect sound quality.
- Noise Cancellation: Noise cancelling headphones capture the noise in the environment and play an inverted version of the noise, thus cancelling out all outside noise.
- Noise Isolation: Noise isolating headphones block noise around you thus creating a physical seal around your ears to allow you listen to the music while keeping noise out.
I have high expectation for Bowers & Wilkins P7. The innovative headphones did not thwart our expectations. Its design and looks are pure luxury, with as much attention to quality and functionality. Its balanced sound performs well with a wide range of music. In short, the Bowers & Wilkins P7 is a headphone where style doesn’t take a backseat to quality.