Are you looking for new pillows? Bamboo pillows will definitely fit the bill. Whether you’re a side sleeper or a back sleeper, these pillows can work for both cases. The pillows have a wicking effect and will ensure that you stay cool throughout the night.
Bamboo pillows are designed and manufactured in the US, which means the standards are very high and you can contact the company in case you have any issues.
It’s obvious that a lot of time has been spent in designing the breathable pillow that helps to keep you cool all night long. The fabric consists of 60% polyester, while the other 40% is made of bamboo to give you the cooling effect.
The inside part of this pillow is the shredded memory foam, although it might feel like a down pillow. The memory foam brings out the breathable effect to this pillow, which makes it unique compared to regular foam pillows inside that attracts a lot of heat. That is why some people keep flipping the pillow several times every night, while the bamboo one keeps your head cool.
Another benefit is that you can fluff up your pillow and either make it a bit bigger or thinner. This memory foam is made from high-quality material that never goes flat over time. Bamboo pillows are just the best choice if you are looking for the right pillows.
Below are some of best bamboo pillows in the market.
Hypoallergenic Bamboo Pillow – Shredded Memory Foam
This Hypoallergenic Bamboo Pillow – Shredded Memory Foam is one of the highest rated in its category. It is made with top standards in mind and crafted keenly to ensure that the users are not just comfortable but safe as well. Stringent standards have been followed to ensure that the user is safe from harmful products like lead, mercury and others.
This bamboo pillow is built for comfort and people with allergies will find it awesome. It is eco-friendly and can be washed in the machine as well. It is made out of shredded elastic visco memory foam.
It is fitted with micro-vented kool-flow technology to make sure that is is extra breathable.
Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.; ★"THE BEST BED PILLOWS" ★ RATED #1 by THE SWEETHOME a well respected independent review organization - MADE IN THE USA - ↪ THIS MEANS A LOT when ...
- It is the most comfortable bamboo pillow anywhere. It will help users eliminate back and neck pain, insomnia, and migraines that all come from using pillows that are not comfortable.
- It is a durable product considering that it also comes with a 6-year warranty. In addition, there is a money back guarantee for those who are not fully satisfied.
- It is extra breathable and suitable for all manner of sleepers; be it back or side sleepers.
- It might come with an initial smell that might affect people who are sensitive.
The Adjustable Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Viscose-Rayon Cover
The Adjustable Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Viscose-Rayon Cover is said to be among the best memory foam pillows. It’s actually one of those products that you can rely on. It will complete your bedding set-up and give you that nice and soothing sleep you have been missing for some time.
- Cover — Coop Home pillow has 60% polyester and the other 40% is made from bamboo.
- Allergic issues — The shredded memory foam pillow is resistant to dust mites and it’s hypoallergic.
- Washable — This product is machine washable and it never goes flat after washing
- Performance — The adjustable pillow can provide a custom mold to suit different sleepers.
Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.; Cover is 60% Polyester 40% Bamboo; Made in USA; NOTE: PLEASE CHECK "SOLD BY" SELLER NAME, only Coop Home Goods products SOLD BY Marlow's ...
- The shredded pillow can be used by different sleepers
- It provides an excellent ventilation, thereby eliminating the issue of sweating at night
- The pillow is washable between three months to six months. It also comes with a five years warranty.
- If you suffer from allergies, then this the right product. Its dust mite resistance and hypoallergenic.
- This pillow can be alignment to ensure that you’re comfortable
- It’s a bit heavy and lacks firmness
- You need to fluff or rearrange after a few days
Bamboo Pillow — Shredded Memory Foam – Stay-Cool Removable Cover With Zipper
Bamboo Pillow — Shredded Memory Foam has been designed using the latest technology to promote air circulation, temperature regulation, and cooling comfort. Its fabric is made of 40% bamboo and the other 60% polyester, which can easily be unzipped and washed.
This product has substantial breathability feature and not forgetting shapeability to allow fluffing and molding to suit your comfort irrespective of your type of sleep.
Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.; 40% Bamboo, 60% Polyester; Made in USA or Imported; NOTE: PLEASE CHECK "SOLD BY" SELLER NAME, only HOME WITH COMFORT products SOLD BY ENDLESS ...
- Helps to relieve snoring, allergies, insomnia, neck and back problems and migraines among others
- It’s washable between 3 months and 6 months
- Allows you to sleep comfortably in whichever position you like.
- Has a smell from memory foam, which is normal and varnish with time.
- The pillow can be bigger for some people.
Snuggle-Pedic Shredded Memory Foam Bamboo Pillow with the Kool-Flow Micro-Vented Covering
This is a unique bamboo pillow that is fitted with elements that provide softness and luxury. Snuggle-Pedic Shredded Memory Foam Bamboo Pillow is made in the United States and comes with an extra breathable micro-vented cover. It is made of three components namely viscose bamboo, polyester, and Lycra.
The manufacturer states clearly that they use non-toxic materials and in this regard, the use of V.O.C. is very low. Below are some notable characteristics in this regard.
- This bamboo pillow never goes flat because it is made with shredded combination memory foam. This also means that the product can be washed in the washing machine. No one wants a fluffy pillow that develops a dent after use.
- Its shape is highly suitable for supporting the stomach, neck, and back; for back sleepers. This orthopedic support is meant to enhance your health and provide you with utmost comfort as you enjoy your sleep. It is a high time to get rid of pillows that hurt your body.
- The pillow is resistant to dust mites and is also hypoallergenic meaning that it will not cause allergies to people. Shipping is also easy and eco-friendly because it can be rolled and sealed in a vacuum.
- As alluded to earlier, this product is made in the United States and in addition, it is fully certified for utilization of bio-green Eco-friendly foam enhancing the environment.
- It also comes with a money-back guarantee where it can be returned in 90 days if users are not satisfied. It can also be fully customized to meet individual needs. Its 20-year warranty is also an element that will satisfy many users of the bamboo pillow.
The Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow comes with a good number of pros as highlighted below.
Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.; Our Kool-FlowÂ® Soft and Luxurious, Extra Breathable Micro-Vented Cover Made In The U.S.A. with 43% Viscose of Bamboo, 56.4 percent Polyester, ...
- This pillow is known for its comfort level. Most side and back sleepers will enjoy the comfort as it is soft and breathable as well. It is fitted with orthopedic standard functionalities so that it can cater to the neck, back, and stomach. Many user reviews confirm that this product is highly comfortable.
- This product does not lose shape through the night unlike many products out there. It is highly supportive and will maintain its firm softness throughout. This is a key element that must be in place to have a quality pillow.
- With its orthopedic features, many users have been able to relieve back and neck pain after using this pillow.
- The product is highly durable especially when you consider the 20-year warranty as well as the many back guarantees.
- This pillow may come with a certain odor which goes away after the first few washes.
- Some users say it can be too heavy for them.
Original Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow
- This Original Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow (Queen) is one of the top rated products when it comes to providing a luxurious experience for users. The queen shredded memory foam pillow comes with a washable cover that is ultra plush bamboo.
- This bamboo pillow is versatile enough to cater to all types of sleepers. You do not have to worry about your neck, back or stomach.
- Manufactured in the United States, this product caters to all quality standards so that you can reap from every period of sleep. It comes with bamboo technology that ensures an airy fresh feel all night long.
- Enjoy super comfort in the original bamboo pillow way. Many people have likened it to a 5-star pillow because it is able to transform your experience into a pleasurable one.
- It helps relieve sleeping pains that emanate from using poor quality pillows. From headaches to neck and back pain; this pillow is made with your health in mind and it delivers just that.
- It is machine washable and does not promote allergies for people who are sensitive. In addition, it is made with eco-friendly materials and techniques to maintain overall wellness for users.
- Some sensitive users might find it too bulky for their heads.
- A certain smell can be detected on new products although it will take a very keen nose to notice this.
How to Choose the Best Bamboo Pillow
When looking for a bamboo pillow, you should consider the following:
- Health benefits
The best pillow must be resistant to dust mite and possess the hypoallergenic properties. Bamboo is usually a natural hypoallergenic, and it can eliminate fungus or bacteria that cause allergies. The best bamboo pillow should have the best fabric that offers a pleasant sleep.
- Cleaning and Maintenance
A good pillow is machine washable. Manufacturers recommend that the pillow is washed after every six months, this keeps them fluffy.
- Lifespan and Warranty
The life span of a bamboo pillow is between 5 and 6 years. Manufacturers offer the warranty to its customers for up to 5 years.
- Price range
Memory foam pillows have an average price of about $40 but the price goes up with a bamboo cover.
|Product Name||Image||Filling||Overall Rating||Details|
|Hypoallergenic Bamboo Pillow – Shredded Memory Foam||Shredded memory foam||10||Check price|
|The Adjustable Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Viscose-Rayon Cover||Visco elastic shredded memory foam||9.5||Check price|
|Bamboo Pillow — Shredded Memory Foam – Stay-Cool Removable Cover With Zipper||Memory foam||8||Check price|
|Snuggle-Pedic Shredded Memory Foam Bamboo Pillow with the Kool-Flow Micro-Vented Covering||Memory foam||9.5||Check price|
|Original Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow||Shredded memory foam||7.5||Check price|
Importance of a Bamboo Pillow
- Organic bamboo pillows
Eco-friendly pillows will give you and your family happiness and improve everyone’s health. Bamboo is known to come from an organic and natural source that ensures other material breathe better. This allows cooler temperatures on the skin and hence eliminates the need to flip the pillow most of the night.
- Best for people who suffer from allergies
For those people who suffer from the dust mite allergies or they are hyperallergic and they have problems at night, then bamboo pillow could the right choice for them. It is resistant to dust mite and hyperallergic thus helping you to sleep comfortably.
- Can be adjusted to suit your style
It doesn’t matter if you’re a side sleeper or a back sleeper, the pillow is just designed for you. It’s perfect for those people who like to sleep on the side, it will give you a great support. If you’re a stomach sleeper, you can flatten the pillow to the size you want. It can be adjusted to suit your needs by pushing the filling aside.
- Machine washable
It’s advisable to wash your bamboo pillows between 3 and 6 months. It does not flatten or lose other useful features after wash.
- Comfortable sleep temperatures
Most people flips their pillow at an average of 3 times a night before they can fall asleep. With the bamboo memory foam pillows, you get the right body temperature that will soothe you to sleep.
Many of the above products will deliver great services when it comes to having a good rest. However, the highest rated product that makes it to the very top has to be Hypoallergenic Bamboo Pillow - Shredded Memory Foam. This is because it enjoys the best reviews and people have constantly said that it is the very best. With unique features and optimum comfort; there is no doubt that this pillow is the one that promises and delivers in every way.
Bamboo pillows are designed in different shapes and sizes to provide the benefits to different people. You will definitely enjoy the comfort and softness provided by this pillow. These pillows also eliminate the bacteria and dust mites that cause allergies. People suffering from lung problem, asthma, and snoring, are advised to use these pillows.
With the above information, you can now buy one of the above-mentioned pillows since you're informed. The prices for this pillows are pocket-friendly and, therefore, you can keep your family happy. Once you purchase one of your choices, you will realize that its worth your money. Look out for the best pillow sold by reputable companies. You can read the reviews for other customers to understand the product better before buying.